Sign in to follow this  
FU MAN SHOE

Re: would it bother you if the new manager was gay

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]I''m afraid it would bother me[/quote]

Mr bump.........come on  even you would like to see the pink suit bouncing up the touch line![/quote]I''m warming to it George

The season only just finished and this is the best we can come up with as a thread?, as to the question i wouldnt care if ''Frankie Goes to Hollywood'' were recruited as our management team as long as the team and club start moving in the right direction.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="renegadecanary"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt3q8_sxd-o  I am asking this because of this (City''s greatest ever goal).Fash was one of my heroes when i was about err 10.More skillful than his brother.Should never have left city.[/quote]

Are you bored??

[/quote]

He will be if he continues to advertise himself this way. 

I wonder if Delia would get on with Elton John...

I''m sure he''d like a slice of her pork pie.

[quote user="league1canary"]if he got us promoted couldnt give two hoots if he was a orange, gay, foreigner!![/quote]

This thread is like a Monty Python sketch with no ending so (ironically) Graham Chapman (the gay Python) steps into the picture in military uniform and with serious demanor demands it be shut down for being too silly.

[quote user="Felixfan"]

What about a woman?

[/quote]

F.A.O. The Butler and Lappinitup,just look what Felixfan has done.Now where do you want me to begin Kathy..........................................?

it wouldnt matter if a gaffer was gay.as long as he knows what he is doing. why would it matteras for women in the game. i wouldnt be against it. but i cant see it as there is a divide between genders.

... I can''t believe how stupid this is[:^)]

As far as i''m concerned whether they are gay or not isn''t an issue. What is an issue is our football club and the dire state it is in, and whether the man at the top has the ability to make it a proud force in football once again.

To be frank they can be a woman, they can be foreign or they can be gay. They can be all of them! I honestly couldn''t care less, and i pity the people that do think it is a problem (although i''d like to think the people on this board are better than that).

[quote user="John"]

... I can''t believe how stupid this is[:^)]

As far as i''m concerned whether they are gay or not isn''t an issue. What is an issue is our football club and the dire state it is in, and whether the man at the top has the ability to make it a proud force in football once again.

To be frank they can be a woman, they can be foreign or they can be gay. They can be all of them! I honestly couldn''t care less, and i pity the people that do think it is a problem (although i''d like to think the people on this board are better than that).

[/quote]

Ooops!  Shirt-lifter alert!

For what it''s worth, incase i''ve given the wrong impression, i''m not gay.

However i do pity people who are concerned and worried by something so laughably trivial.