Sign in to follow this  
DH

Mulryne? McVeigh? Safri?

Can anyone enlighten me on what has happened to these guys? Last I heard of Mulryne was he was still recovering, is he fit yet, think he could do well for us. McVeigh scored a great goal with a clinical finish against Man Utd why is he not playing? And lastly can we accomodate Safri, 500k is alot to keep the bench warm (don''t know if he''s even doing that?).

One last note, is it me or has this season been extremely stressful so far? My stress levels rise every match!!! Its not just the team that needs a win the fans need it as well for the good of our health!!!

I am not sure what happened to McVeigh on Saturday - he was originally named as a sub on the team sheet I saw but Doc was there instead - any idea anyone?To me Mullers needs to be performing in the reserves and Safri has been tried and found responsible for the liverpool defeat. Neither are much if any better than Holt or Francis so while I am happy to give them a go my expectations of a raised level of performance is not there - they are squad players at best - the same goes for Brennan.As far as stress goes I think it will get a lot lot worse yet - I think I will need medication by March!OTBC