Sign in to follow this  
DOGGER

Our nickname - "The Canaries" needs to be changed!!!

I''m sick of fans taking the p**s out of our nickname, we don''t sound very brave do we?

We need to change it to something a bit more manly, it will be a start, anyone agree?

The Gimps?  Then we could shout "bring out the gimps"......[quote user="Dogger in Div 1"]

I''m sick of fans taking the p**s out of our nickname, we don''t sound very brave do we?

We need to change it to something a bit more manly, it will be a start, anyone agree?

[/quote]

[quote user="Dogger in Div 1"]

[/quote]Get a backbone, it''s only a name

[quote user="ACE"]The Gimps?  Then we could shout "bring out the gimps"......

[/quote][/quote]

brilliant, We have a winner!! Bring out the gimps, The gimps asleep!! so true

[quote user="Irish canary"][quote user="ACE"]The Gimps?  Then we could shout "bring out the gimps"......

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]

So, best you go wake him up then?

[/quote]

What an idiotic post!  It''s only a nickname, teams aren''t suddenly going to be intimidated playing us if we change our nickname to the dirty b*stards are they.

Although considering our performances the last few years the gimps does have an appropriate ring to it.

[quote user="SWP = Poor Man''s Ruel Fox!!"][quote user="Dogger in Div 1"]

[/quote]

What an idiotic post!  It''s only a nickname, teams aren''t suddenly going to be intimidated playing us if we change our nickname to the dirty b*stards are they.

Although considering our performances the last few years the gimps does have an appropriate ring to it.

It''s only tongue in cheek dear boy[;)]

I don''t know about changing our nickname - but your screen name certainly gives us an insight into how you spend your weekends.

Our nickname is who we are. AFC Bournemouth''s nickname is the Cherries. I don''t see them complaining.

[/quote]How about the Tory boys?

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]I don''t know about changing our nickname - but your screen name certainly gives us an insight into how you spend your weekends.[/quote]

I''m still a virgin!![:$]

The ostriches - haven''t the finesse of canaries and have their heads firmly stuck somewhere pretty dark

[quote user="Irish canary"][quote user="ACE"]The Gimps?  Then we could shout "bring out the gimps"......

[/quote][/quote]

[/quote]Then wake his ass up!!!

I don''t mind it! I''d rather that than being labelled a "tractor boy" or something mundane like "The Blues" or "Reds" etc. C''mon, it''s just a name.