Sign in to follow this  
Grando

Re: This Tweed bloke = unprofessional

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="LQ"]The main reason I''d go along with the ''unprofessional'' tag on this is the simple lack of research Graham Tweed did before appearing on Heart FM.1) He states that the football ground is only used for football for 4-5 months a year. Now I know he says he''s not a footie fan but really, is it that hard to find out how long a season runs for?2) The buying a seat for a fan plan. He actually suggested that if the Board/manager wanted to buy a player it would be put to a vote on a website and the supporters would decide. I can see how armchair club owners would simply love this, but seriously, putting details of who the club want to buy and for how much on the www? I think that shows a complete and utter lack of understanding as to how this game works.3) The potential Indian investors have now settled on buying a PL club. OK. That rings so true... "we were interested in NCFC but they didn''t want to know so we''re picking up a PL club instead!" Like I said, yeah, ok...Sorry, but this whole debacle is just a poor attempt to rock an already swaying ship and I can''t believe that 3 days later there are still people out there falling for it.I need a lie down...

[/quote]

LQ our club is on its knees, i think "Grasping at straws springs to mind!" but you make some valid points.......But Delia and co have to go![/quote]

LQ makes no valid points at all... it doesn''t matter who it wasw knocking at the door.

With the mess that the current lot have led us in to then they should be willing to open up the door and talk to anybody who mentions the word investment... FULL STOP.

But what would you expect from a member of the arse licking society known as the SCG?

[/quote]Don''t throw your insults at me Smudger. It is possible to disagree with people without resorting to disparaging remarks.Personally I feel your incessant responses to every single post anyone else has made on here smack of self-importance. Not every thread is all about you y''know.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

Peter Cullum (even though they never talked to him they needed a confidentiality agreement)

[/quote]Well, Archant have just let you tell this blatant lie, so I don''t see why you they shouldn''t let you tell the truth.[/quote]

Because that blatant lie came from the club Purple and they have been publishing them for year haven''t they???

[/quote]So Peter Cullum was lying when he put his name to this joint statement, issued by him and the club on July 14th, 2008?"Despite

the very best efforts of both sides and following a number of amicable

discussions Peter Cullum and the directors of Norwich City Football

Club plc have been unable to agree a mutually acceptable basis upon

which they can meet the stated objectives of Peter Cullum whilst still

ensuring compliance with the current legal and contractural obligations

of the Club to its stakeholders and delivering a solution that the

directors of Norwich City Football Club consider to be in the best

interests of the Club and its stakeholders. Accordingly all

negotiations have been terminated with immediate effect."

Archant or Richard willner now have e -mails to say NCFC were aware of Tweed which date January and March this year so if they have the balls to publish them Doncaster has a lot to answer for.

Doncaster has even answered them and we know who sent them to him and they were forwarded to Gunny according to Neil Doncaster. Liars

I thought the ''approach'' came in September 2008? At least that''s when the "news" of this broke.And what does this mean: "we know who sent them to him..."? ''We'' know who sent ''what'' to ''whom''? What are these emails? Something from Mr A Fan asking if Neil had read the Evening News last year?

And another thing...Why on earth would they be passed on to Gunny?Was Graham Tweed offering his advice on team strategy?I really am completely lost now!

[:^)]

No, from a fan telling them they should be contacting Tweed and Doncaster has answered.

Sept 08 it looks like it started but they knew that then as well. It was in every paper and radio but these e=mails have been answered so they cannot today say they were not aware.

So Mr(eee) A Fan (geddit?) writes to the Club and says "You should talk to Graham Tweed - he knows his caravans..." and Neil says "thanks for that. i''ll pass that on to gunny. he likes touring"?Blimey. This gets better and better...

Doncaster says he is not aware who tweed is????????Watch and be educated.

You really do not want them to be found out do you.

[quote user="pagirl"]Doncaster says he is not aware who tweed is????????Watch and be educated. You really do not want them to be found out do you.[/quote]

I hope Mr Tweed is paying good money for his P.A. to be putting in so much work over the weekend.

[quote user="pagirl"]Doncaster says he is not aware who tweed is????????Watch and be educated. You really do not want them to be found out do you.[/quote]Doncaster says he is not aware who tweed is????????

All those question marks remind me of someone else. Couldn''t be, could it?

"Are you hopeful, or just gullible???"

"You really do not want them to be found out do you."

And when a question mark is required............there isn''t one!

"Watch and be educated."

That sounds like a cry for help.

PA girl, I think not.

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="LQ"]The main reason I''d go along with the ''unprofessional'' tag on this is the simple lack of research Graham Tweed did before appearing on Heart FM.1) He states that the football ground is only used for football for 4-5 months a year. Now I know he says he''s not a footie fan but really, is it that hard to find out how long a season runs for?2) The buying a seat for a fan plan. He actually suggested that if the Board/manager wanted to buy a player it would be put to a vote on a website and the supporters would decide. I can see how armchair club owners would simply love this, but seriously, putting details of who the club want to buy and for how much on the www? I think that shows a complete and utter lack of understanding as to how this game works.3) The potential Indian investors have now settled on buying a PL club. OK. That rings so true... "we were interested in NCFC but they didn''t want to know so we''re picking up a PL club instead!" Like I said, yeah, ok...Sorry, but this whole debacle is just a poor attempt to rock an already swaying ship and I can''t believe that 3 days later there are still people out there falling for it.I need a lie down...

[/quote]

LQ our club is on its knees, i think "Grasping at straws springs to mind!" but you make some valid points.......But Delia and co have to go![/quote]

LQ makes no valid points at all... it doesn''t matter who it wasw knocking at the door.

With the mess that the current lot have led us in to then they should be willing to open up the door and talk to anybody who mentions the word investment... FULL STOP.

But what would you expect from a member of the arse licking society known as the SCG?

[/quote]Don''t throw your insults at me Smudger. It is possible to disagree with people without resorting to disparaging remarks.Personally I feel your incessant responses to every single post anyone else has made on here smack of self-importance. Not every thread is all about you y''know.

[/quote]No and it isn''t about you either LQ... it is about NCFC the club.But then again what would you know about that being an Arsenal Fan??? [:$]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

It''s funny that Smudge beats up Doncaster for his use of "spin" when he could probably teach him a thing or two.

[/quote]I do not beat up Doomy at all... he is just the organ grinders monkey.

Oh deary me Lapp, I like my question marks but boy are you way off the scent on this one.

I have only ever posted as Smudger, except a couple of posts from Spooks (another of my knicknames) when the kind webteam banned me for a week for calling Delia exactly what she is.

WHen are you going to admit that you called being a luvvy dovey to Delia & Co totally wrong Lapp?

If you had listened to me and a select few others many moons ago then it would of saved you and thousands of other City fans all this heartache perhaps?????????