Sign in to follow this  
Grando

Re: This Tweed bloke = unprofessional

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]Earth to Canarycharge....WE ARE IN LEAGUE ONE!!!!!! Think before you open your mouth...muppet!![/quote]

Investment you little tool....or we will stay in league 1????

Hard to understand??? MUPPET!

Ha ha ha ha get a life pagirl, how can a comment about rich people wiping their arse with money be racist!!! Get a grip, I bet you have blamed every failer in your life on racism!!

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]Ha ha ha ha get a life pagirl, how can a comment about rich people wiping their arse with money be racist!!! Get a grip, I bet you have blamed every failer in your life on racism!![/quote]

Probarly but it doesnt help with stupid comments from you!

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]Oh CC still bitter about me making you look like a twat on the other thread I see.........[/quote]

tw@ts are usefull..so thanks!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="pagirl"]Thats the stadium yes and FSU is NFL as well I think. [/quote]

Florida state university.. not an NFL stadium....

why dont British Uni''s have stadiums like that though?

jas :)

[/quote]College ''football'' = Championship ''soccer''.thats why.

The main reason I''d go along with the ''unprofessional'' tag on this is the simple lack of research Graham Tweed did before appearing on Heart FM.1) He states that the football ground is only used for football for 4-5 months a year. Now I know he says he''s not a footie fan but really, is it that hard to find out how long a season runs for?2) The buying a seat for a fan plan. He actually suggested that if the Board/manager wanted to buy a player it would be put to a vote on a website and the supporters would decide. I can see how armchair club owners would simply love this, but seriously, putting details of who the club want to buy and for how much on the www? I think that shows a complete and utter lack of understanding as to how this game works.3) The potential Indian investors have now settled on buying a PL club. OK. That rings so true... "we were interested in NCFC but they didn''t want to know so we''re picking up a PL club instead!" Like I said, yeah, ok...Sorry, but this whole debacle is just a poor attempt to rock an already swaying ship and I can''t believe that 3 days later there are still people out there falling for it.I need a lie down...

[quote user="LQ"]The main reason I''d go along with the ''unprofessional'' tag on this is the simple lack of research Graham Tweed did before appearing on Heart FM.1) He states that the football ground is only used for football for 4-5 months a year. Now I know he says he''s not a footie fan but really, is it that hard to find out how long a season runs for?2) The buying a seat for a fan plan. He actually suggested that if the Board/manager wanted to buy a player it would be put to a vote on a website and the supporters would decide. I can see how armchair club owners would simply love this, but seriously, putting details of who the club want to buy and for how much on the www? I think that shows a complete and utter lack of understanding as to how this game works.3) The potential Indian investors have now settled on buying a PL club. OK. That rings so true... "we were interested in NCFC but they didn''t want to know so we''re picking up a PL club instead!" Like I said, yeah, ok...Sorry, but this whole debacle is just a poor attempt to rock an already swaying ship and I can''t believe that 3 days later there are still people out there falling for it.I need a lie down...

[/quote]

LQ our club is on its knees, i think "Grasping at straws springs to mind!" but you make some valid points.......But Delia and co have to go!

[quote user="LQ"]The main reason I''d go along with the ''unprofessional'' tag on this is the simple lack of research Graham Tweed did before appearing on Heart FM.

1) He states that the football ground is only used for football for 4-5 months a year. Now I know he says he''s not a footie fan but really, is it that hard to find out how long a season runs for?

2) The buying a seat for a fan plan. He actually suggested that if the Board/manager wanted to buy a player it would be put to a vote on a website and the supporters would decide. I can see how armchair club owners would simply love this, but seriously, putting details of who the club want to buy and for how much on the www? I think that shows a complete and utter lack of understanding as to how this game works.

3) The potential Indian investors have now settled on buying a PL club. OK. That rings so true... "we were interested in NCFC but they didn''t want to know so we''re picking up a PL club instead!" Like I said, yeah, ok...

Sorry, but this whole debacle is just a poor attempt to rock an already swaying ship and I can''t believe that 3 days later there are still people out there falling for it.

I need a lie down...

[/quote]

Wasn''t around yesterday (urgent business at Lords!) so have only just picked up on this story, but have to agree with LQ. Everything about it reeks of bandwagon jumping. Evil Monkey''s point about people slagging the club off for non football activity then getting thrilled about someone organising caravan rallies on the sacred turf is also apposite.

Sorry Mr Tweed (or pagirl as you seem to now be known), I don''t buy this one at all. The board have many sins to answer for, but I don''t think seeing through you is one of them.

Eh?Where did I say it''s not?And yes, I do make valid points - ta![;)]

[quote user="LQ"]Eh?Where did I say it''s not?And yes, I do make valid points - ta![;)][/quote]

You know what i mean! Delia has to do one! Anyway i will be there Thursday, voicing my opinion!! but investment is needed or we will be stuck in this league!

[quote user="pagirl"]We read all of these comments in the pub last night and it compelled me to join up not that I normally do this. Two of us worked closely with this guy and for one to say his claim to fame is Jade Goody is crap. He was around long before then and does he have enough money for the club? Unless anything changed at least 3 times over. All of the work links we had are indian so that rings true and in terms of the states I think he is talking about FSU''s Stadium and the one in San diego plus his links with USA rugby. He would not invest in our opinion in a football club for its football but we read and listened to the reports and in fairness he has not said he would. Surely if he could get the club to make money outside of footy it helps all round but it seems you are all as negative as the club. What does it matter to us if there are events there in the off season??? as long as it makes money who cares. Instead of rubbishing people talk to him......He is pretty easy to find because until you do you are the same as the club. Try being positive unlike our board and players.[/quote]

lol... they call me the negative one... the one who is open to hearing what others have to say for themselves and finding out all the details... [;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Hang on a minute... so for years we should all have been angry at the club for pushing its commercial, off-field ventures above the importance of the team itself, leading to a large dip in on-field quality... now, it seems, that wasn''t good enough and we should be getting angry at the board for not entertaining a chap who suggests they should have done more off-field activities...

It must be very hard to be this bitter all the time, it seems that you can''t even keep track of what you''re angry about!
[/quote]

Have I said anything of the sort EM?

I have said we should be angry at Delia & Co for the lies... I have other thought to what you do on what she has done with all the money (but I am not allowed to publicise such thoughts).

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Hang on a minute... so for years we should all have been angry at the club for pushing its commercial, off-field ventures above the importance of the team itself, leading to a large dip in on-field quality... now, it seems, that wasn''t good enough and we should be getting angry at the board for not entertaining a chap who suggests they should have done more off-field activities...

It must be very hard to be this bitter all the time, it seems that you can''t even keep track of what you''re angry about!
[/quote]

Have I said anything of the sort EM?

I have said we should be angry at Delia & Co for the lies... I have other thoughts to what you do on what she has done with all the money (but I am not allowed to publicise such thoughts).

[/quote]

[quote user="WrightyBoy"]

What are ya?? His bloody mistress??????

He can shove his Indian mates up his arse, them sort of people would have no interest in our club, all they want is more money to wipe their back sides with!!!

[/quote]

Just like Delia Smith and her hubby??? [:$]

PS - As proven by the history of the last 13 years... FACT.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Wondered how long it would be before someone played the race card... I think WrightyBoy was, quite rightly, suggesting that an investment group like the one Tweed was offering links to, would not be interested in the good of the club, just their own returns.  Says more about you, pagirl, that you took it as ''racist''......... there''s plenty of reasons to be dubious of Tweed and his links and his PA coming on here trying to convince us otherwise will change few minds.
[/quote]

Why be any more dubious of him than those who have FAILED us over the last 13 years EM?

Fans like you get everything you deserve!

Thankfully an ever growing number are now waking up to the dubious activity that has been going on at our club.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Smudger"]The point was never if Mr Tweed''s had the credentials to introduce us to major investors.  Just the fact that those at the club would not give him 5 mins of their time to discuss the matter.[/quote]
Exactly. He offered to meet them - for free - surely the easiest way to see if he is (as I suspect) just full of hot air is to contact him? Instead of saying "he is welcome to get in touch" or words to that effect. If he suddenly decides that, mysteriously, he doesn''t want to meet, or he just comes across as a bit rubbish, then fair enough - but for a club that''s "actively seeking investment", to just sit and wait for people to get in touch seems a bit odd.
[/quote]

Furthermore they have shown him the door without even having discussions with him.

Let us not forget that Doncaster claims that the club knew nothing of Mr Tweed until it appeared in the press... funny that!

Get a grip dorris.......get off your lefty, unwashed, guardian reading, liberal horse and stop using the race card when someone suggests that a non local person would not be in it for Norwich City itself!!!

The race card expired in the 90''s..........you sad bitch!

[/quote]

Just as Milan Mandaric isn''t in it for Leicester City?  I didn''t see him bailing out last year did you?

Let us just see if Delia can raise NCFC from the 3rd Division before bailing out shall we???

Oh and just to mention it is plainly embarrassing that you are still clearly reading from the Delia script despite her 13 years of failure... [:$]

Get a grip dorris.......get off your lefty, unwashed, guardian reading, liberal horse and stop using the race card when someone suggests that a non local person would not be in it for Norwich City itself!!!

The race card expired in the 90''s..........you sad bitch!

[/quote]

Oh and of course the Delia luvvies don''t do insults do they??? [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"]

I have said we should be angry at Delia & Co for the lies... I have other thought to what you do on what she has done with all the money (but I am not allowed to publicise such thoughts).

[/quote]Why on earth not, Smudger? Be bold. Publish and be praised to the rooftops for your bravery. Truth is a normally a pretty rock-solid defence in defamation cases. Failing that you could always fall back on the Reynolds Defence, although I''m not so sure I''d recommend that nowadays. George Galloway and all that, as you know.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Exactly, Jas... the OP has stated he''s pleased that people haven''t been taken in by Tweed, but I''d disagree and suggest that there''s far too many who have jumped on this story, without knowing any of the facts, and are using it as a stick against the board.  I''ve said before, many times, that there''s plenty of reasons to hate our board and demand their removal, so why bother getting all hot under the collar about a non-issue?  We need to focus our efforts, but some seem more concerned with simply arguing for the sake of it....

Mind, if he wanted to suggest this sort of NFL activity at Carra, then I for one would support him..... [;)]
[/quote]

The only fact that is relevant is that Doncaster (even though he is just the organ grinders monkey) or Delia shown Mr Tweed the door without even talking to him.

All this talk on whether we should be letting Mr Tweeds asscoiates take over NCFC is irrelevant.

We are a club that is supposedly seeking investment, howver it has been proven twice now that we are actually turning potential investment away while our club is on a one way street to self destruction.

So please stop embarrassing yourself with all this nonsense... [:$]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Wondered how long it would be before someone played the race card... I think WrightyBoy was, quite rightly, suggesting that an investment group like the one Tweed was offering links to, would not be interested in the good of the club, just their own returns.  Says more about you, pagirl, that you took it as ''racist''......... there''s plenty of reasons to be dubious of Tweed and his links and his PA coming on here trying to convince us otherwise will change few minds.
[/quote]

Whether Mr Tweeds Investment Group was  right for the Club is largely irrelevant though isn''t it? That''s not what people are upset about. They are upset because the Board wouldn''t even give them the time of day, then have the damn nerve to tell us that ''No one wants to invest in Championship Football Clubs'', or that they are ''Actively seeking Investment'' or whatever drivel they decide to come up with next, when it''s now painfully obvious that they don''t, or diddn''t want investment. It''s the fact that people don''t feel they can trust those in control of our club that has upset people.

As for the point about the use of Carrow Road for other events, i couldn''t agree more, although I''m not sure about Caravan or Dog shows. When was the last time we had a big band play in the City? Bon Jovi on a July summers night anyone?! Carrow Road could be the venue to bring big gigs to Norfolk.

[/quote]

Spot On Mr B... [Y]

He can shove his Indian mates up his arse, them sort of people would have no interest in our club, all they want is more money to wipe their back sides with!!!

[/quote]

Sorry, does smack of racism to me, or at best pathetic "little Norfolk" mentality. Why did it have to be shove his Indian mates? Why not his mates? Or is it just shove his Indian mates up his arse, because if he has local mates then that would be ok, would it? And what do you mean by "them sort of people"? Do you mean them sort of  evil "Johnny Foreigner" types? Those ones who speak a bit different and who are a bit "dark" , is that what is mean by "them sort of people"?

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="LQ"]The main reason I''d go along with the ''unprofessional'' tag on this is the simple lack of research Graham Tweed did before appearing on Heart FM.

1) He states that the football ground is only used for football for 4-5 months a year. Now I know he says he''s not a footie fan but really, is it that hard to find out how long a season runs for?

2) The buying a seat for a fan plan. He actually suggested that if the Board/manager wanted to buy a player it would be put to a vote on a website and the supporters would decide. I can see how armchair club owners would simply love this, but seriously, putting details of who the club want to buy and for how much on the www? I think that shows a complete and utter lack of understanding as to how this game works.

3) The potential Indian investors have now settled on buying a PL club. OK. That rings so true... "we were interested in NCFC but they didn''t want to know so we''re picking up a PL club instead!" Like I said, yeah, ok...

Sorry, but this whole debacle is just a poor attempt to rock an already swaying ship and I can''t believe that 3 days later there are still people out there falling for it.

I need a lie down...

[/quote]

LQ our club is on its knees, i think "Grasping at straws springs to mind!" but you make some valid points.......But Delia and co have to go!
[/quote]

LQ makes no valid points at all... it doesn''t matter who it wasw knocking at the door.

With the mess that the current lot have led us in to then they should be willing to open up the door and talk to anybody who mentions the word investment... FULL STOP.

But what would you expect from a member of the arse licking society known as the SCG?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="LQ"]The main reason I''d go along with the ''unprofessional'' tag on this is the simple lack of research Graham Tweed did before appearing on Heart FM.

I need a lie down...

[/quote]

Wasn''t around yesterday (urgent business at Lords!) so have only just picked up on this story, but have to agree with LQ. Everything about it reeks of bandwagon jumping. Evil Monkey''s point about people slagging the club off for non football activity then getting thrilled about someone organising caravan rallies on the sacred turf is also apposite.

Sorry Mr Tweed (or pagirl as you seem to now be known), I don''t buy this one at all. The board have many sins to answer for, but I don''t think seeing through you is one of them.

[/quote]

Again fool... how many more people have they closed the door on without even talking to them?

Peter Cullum (even though they never talked to him they needed a confidentiality agreement) and now Mr Tweed no matter how dubious his plans may or may not of been pops out the woodwork and our club representatives try and claim that they knew nothing about him.

The blatant lies which come out of Carrow Road get more and more embarrassing... and so do the people who still jump to their defence [:$]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Why on earth not, Smudger? Be bold. Publish and be praised to the rooftops for your bravery. Truth is a normally a pretty rock-solid defence in defamation cases. Failing that you could always fall back on the Reynolds Defence, although I''m not so sure I''d recommend that nowadays. George Galloway and all that, as you know.[/quote]

Because good old Archant will not let me.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="WrightyBoy"]

[/quote]

Sorry, does smack of racism to me, or at best pathetic "little Norfolk" mentality. Why did it have to be shove his Indian mates? Why not his mates? Or is it just shove his Indian mates up his arse, because if he has local mates then that would be ok, would it? And what do you mean by "them sort of people"? Do you mean them sort of  evil "Johnny Foreigner" types? Those ones who speak a bit different and who are a bit "dark" , is that what is mean by "them sort of people"?

[/quote]

Spot on Barclay_Boy... [Y]

"them sort of people" indeed!!! [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"]

Peter Cullum (even though they never talked to him they needed a confidentiality agreement)

[/quote]Well, Archant have just let you tell this blatant lie, so I don''t see why you they shouldn''t let you tell the truth.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Smudger"]

Peter Cullum (even though they never talked to him they needed a confidentiality agreement)

[/quote]

Well, Archant have just let you tell this blatant lie, so I don''t see why you they shouldn''t let you tell the truth.[/quote]

Because that blatant lie came from the club Purple and they have been publishing them for year haven''t they???