Sign in to follow this  
W-H

Where are they now?

I’m losing track here. Who is probably going and who is staying? Any views?

Are the loanees definitely off? Is it safe to assume that their parent clubs don’t want them kicked to bits in L1 and will place them with Championship sides?

Tally so far:

Croft – probably Derby?

Clingan – possibly Fulham?

Bertrand – back to Chelsea?

Shackell - Any chance of him coming back?

Lee - ?

Cureton – retire?

Does anyone know/care where Fotheringham is now?

[quote user="Sir Fotheringham Waddock-hunt"]

Are the loanees definitely off? Is it safe to assume that their parent clubs don’t want them kicked to bits in L1 and will place them with Championship sides?

Tally so far:

Croft – probably Derby?  I couldnt care less. We cant afford a player with so little end product. Over-rated and probably high earning. We have an 18 year old who will offer more from an attacking perspective.

Clingan – possibly Fulham? I just hope that we get a half decent price for him, his sale will make or break our transfer activity.

Bertrand – back to Chelsea? For me he hasnt looked like he gives a real sh*t about Norwich, and I would much rather have Ian Harte or a fit Adam Drury. Again, over-rated..... we thought he was the next Ashley Cole, he will turn out to be the next Adam Drury.

Shackell - Any chance of him coming back? I wish that there was, but every player has their price, and I suspect.... realistically..... that we couldnt afford his wages or transfer fee. Blame Roeder for selling him in the first place and cross your fingers that Spillane lives up to his reputation.

Lee - ? I really hope so, and think that we have a chance with this one. He''s made his money, made his name, and now just wants to live and play where his family is already settled (Sound a little like somebody else??).  I cant see Palace wanting too much as he clearly isnt in their plans, and I also suspect that he would be flexible with wages.

Cureton – retire? Not worth having around unfortunately. We missed Jamie at his peak, simple as, and he is playing the worst football of his career. Maybe he has a Peter Thorne like renaissance in him for a League Two team, but not for City sorry.....

Does anyone know/care where Fotheringham is now? I have never liked the bloke. Crap footballer, crap attitude, should be playing in Scotland for Inverness or similar. I also happen to know how much he earns, and if you lot did then you can see why he couldnt step on the pitch again. Disgraceful signing, rubbish captain, I wont be checking his progress on wikipedia. Just another Jason Jarrett, everybody will forget that he even played for us in a few years.

[/quote]

I dont know the answer to your question, but I thought I would give my humble opinion in red.

Fotheringham is now working in Morrisons making xmas cakes , so he only has to turn up for two weeks a year .

Tally so far:

Croft – probably Derby?

Lee - ?

Cureton – retire?

[/quote]Mooney - ReadingCarney - Sheff Utd (imagine him in the Premier League, jesus christ)Gow - RangersBertrand - ChelseaShackell - WolvesClingan - Fulham (most likely, or maybe one of the teams getting promoted - could see him at Wolves, to be honest)Hoolahan - doubt he''ll stayCureton - hopefully Scunthorpe as we can pronounce it with a silent "S"Fozzy - Alloa, though amazingly Preston were sniffing around him at one point

Tally so far:

Croft – probably Derby?

Lee - ?

Cureton – retire?

[/quote]

Put it this way.  Of the 37 players on the Pink Un''s Stat list, if you take off all those who have already left, the loanees who are due to leave, and those out of contract, that leaves 18 players still on our books.

And of those 18, a chunk of those are kids who won''t necessarily start, and the likes of Clingan who will probably leave anyway.  That''s a LOT of gaps to fill.