Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Dubious EDP Letters.

Every day now, in the letters column of the EDP, letters are appearing in support of Delia Smith and Gunn.

Jaqui Smith and her friends tried the same tactic when she looked like going under during the expenses scandal!

Hmm?[:|]

I know a few reporters from the EdP, and although they seem to be Gunn fans, they hate Delia! There are alot of delia fans about! strange but true!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]

I know a few reporters from the EdP, and although they seem to be Gunn fans, they hate Delia! There are alot of delia fans about! strange but true!

[/quote]

I wasn''t pointing the finger at Archant CC, more at Delia and Gunns friends!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Every day now, in the letters column of the EDP, letters are appearing in support of Delia Smith and Gunn.

Jaqui Smith and her friends tried the same tactic when she looked like going under during the expenses scandal!

[/quote]

I''m afraid to say that some fools out there still believe Cooky and co will turn the club around but as i''ve said on other posts they are fast becoming the minority,the more fans you speak to the more you get the feeling Cooky time is up!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

I''m afraid to say that some fools out there still believe Cooky and co will turn the club around but as i''ve said on other posts they are fast becoming the minority,the more fans you speak to the more you get the feeling Cooky time is up!!

[/quote]

But phat..if people backed there mouths, we would be in a better postion! Come on yellows..stand united!

[/quote]

[/quote]

What utter rubbish - the views on this forum are in the minority otherwise

• There would have beed REAL demonstrations at the last home game and open day
  • 18000 would have not renewed season taickets and many offering to let NCFC keep the rebate
  • We woud not fill our ground week i week out

You and most on here are dillusional. YOu speak for yourselves and a few extremist so called fans.

[quote user="Disturbed"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

• 18000 would have not renewed season taickets and many offering to let NCFC keep the rebate

You and most on here are dillusional. YOu speak for yourselves and a few extremist so called fans.

[/quote]

Total cobblers!

The new breed of Delia''s, City family fans, are, by and large, brain dead..............yourself included.

On all media fronts, public meetings and polls etc, there''s a strong movement growing to finally rid ourselves of the cancer within the boardroom.

[quote user="Disturbed"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D]

I love the so called fans bit at the end,because we are not sheep like the few remaining sheep who follow Cooky and Co''s every word we aren''t fans!! I''ve renewed my Season tickets because i support the TEAM not the board, I think you''ll find that more fans can see that Cooky and the board need to replaced than ever before and this board is not the only place you can hear fans calling for change, the vast majority of fans i have spoken to over the past days even some who are friends with board members are of the opinion that she should sell up for the sake of the club.

A couple of questions for you Disturbed,How long have you supported the Club?, and do you honestly believe Delia and the board have done a good job over the past five seasons?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Disturbed"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Total cobblers!

The new breed of Delia''s, City family fans, are, by and large, brain dead..............yourself included.

On all media fronts, public meetings and polls etc, there''s a strong movement growing to finally rid ourselves of the cancer within the boardroom.

[/quote]

So you''ll be at St Andrews Hall on Thursday to do YOUR bit to confront this cancer Wiz? I look forward to meeting you at last.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Phat have you seen the EDP today? You are in there in full technicolor. The board will have your card marked now!

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Phat have you seen the EDP today? You are in there in full technicolor. The board will have your card marked now!

[/quote]

Cheers for letting me know Kathy, i''ll pop out later and get a copy.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Disturbed"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Total cobblers!

[/quote]

So you''ll be at St Andrews Hall on Thursday to do YOUR bit to confront this cancer Wiz? I look forward to meeting you at last.

[/quote]

I''m already on record as saying I won''t attend Beauseant, in fact, if it was in my lounge I wouldn''t attend! I fear its all too little and far too late.

The time for actions was on S/T renewals, thats the only language the board understands.......and the fans sent the wrong message.......again.

Still, best of luck to you and everyone, and have a safe trip.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

When we were there on the open day, i heard a steward saying he had a few fans covered, and would like to "toss them out!!"

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

When we were there on the open day, i heard a steward saying he had a few fans covered, and would like to "toss them out!!"
[/quote]

I normally have to pay £20 for that kind of action LOL[;)]

Bless the stewards, they are only doing a job but some of them did try to be Mr Big stuff at the open day but in all honesty it takes more than a middle aged man in an orange vest to worry me!!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Disturbed"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Total cobblers!

[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m already on record as saying I won''t attend Beauseant, in fact, if it was in my lounge I wouldn''t attend! I fear its all too little and far too late.

The time for actions was on S/T renewals, thats the only language the board understands.......and the fans sent the wrong message.......again.

[/quote]To be honest, if you can''t be bothered to do anything positive about the state of the club yourself (posting on here doesn''t count) then you need to stop moaning about the state it''s in.

Reading and listening to some of the rubbish people still come out with then I am concerned that nothing will change for a very long time yet.

Still we have a number of fans making excuses for the indefencible.

The threads about Mr Tweed are a prime example, the confidentiality agreement with Cullum that has never been got to the bottom of is another.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Disturbed"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Total cobblers!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

To be honest, if you can''t be bothered to do anything positive about the state of the club yourself (posting on here doesn''t count) then you need to stop moaning about the state it''s in.
[/quote]

I''ve emailed NCISA on my position Mr C............Doncaster and Co too, but there will be at least 20.000 souls who won''t attend the meeting, doesn''t mean they don''t care in their own way.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Kathy"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

CanaryCharge, that picture of your sister makes me feel sick.....  Doubt the steward would want to "Toss one out" over her ;-)

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That was gay Garry.... and that isn''t exactly what he said.........

[quote user="Smudger"]

Reading and listening to some of the rubbish people still come out with then I am concerned that nothing will change for a very long time yet.

Still we have a number of fans making excuses for the indefencible.

The threads about Mr Tweed are a prime example, the confidentiality agreement with Cullum that has never been got to the bottom of is another.

[/quote]

For the very reasons you have given Smudger, I fear the NCISA meeting will fail. The opportunity for sending a clear message to the board, ended with 17.000 season ticket renewals by the first deadline.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bring them on!

Yes, they still keep appearing!

I pay Archant good money for my daily EDP, and this mornings sycophantic (spelling?) letter supporting Smith and Gunn takes the biscuit...............Toast hurled across the room was my reaction to it!

Todays EDP, featured a damning column on the board, advertised last Saturday, publication of said letter a coincidence?.............my arse!

Don''t you think though that on top of the 20,000 regular attendees there are 50,000 residents of Nofolk who say they support City and only know a handful of snippets such as:

We play in yellow and something

We have awful luck with refs

That big goalkeeper chap is in charge

and Delia is wonderful and spends all her money on us.

You can''t fight the majority without the media putting them straight and that means Jeremy Kyle!   Any volunteers to go on there and say "Delia ruined my marriage"?

[quote user="o"]

Don''t you think though that on top of the 20,000 regular attendees there are 50,000 residents of Nofolk who say they support City and only know a handful of snippets such as:

You can''t fight the majority without the media putting them straight and that means Jeremy Kyle!   Any volunteers to go on there and say "Delia ruined my marriage"?

[/quote]

Sorry :o)..........but who''s Jeremy Kyle?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

I pay Archant good money for my daily EDP, and this mornings sycophantic (spelling?) letter supporting Smith and Gunn takes the biscuit...............Toast hurled across the room was my reaction to it![/quote]

I''ve just got a mental picture of your kitchen, with a wall entirely "tiled" by pieces of toast held in place with marmalade.  Don''t know why.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="o"]

[/quote]

Sorry :o)..........but who''s Jeremy Kyle?

[/quote]What face seems to be suggesting is that the services of rent-a-mob will be required to put the "non-thinkers" straight.  Thank god we know a man who by day, is a mild mannered print manager, but by night undergoes a metamorphosis to become Rent-a-mob !

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="First Wizard"]

I pay Archant good money for my daily EDP, and this mornings sycophantic (spelling?) letter supporting Smith and Gunn takes the biscuit...............Toast hurled across the room was my reaction to it![/quote]

I''ve just got a mental picture of your kitchen, with a wall entirely "tiled" by pieces of toast held in place with marmalade.  Don''t know why.

[/quote]I would have thought, as a tribute to Jamie Lad, it would have been the wall of next door''s kitchen.