Sign in to follow this  
canarynotsonew77

Any word from Glenn Roeder?

Given the lack of comment I would hazard a guess the club are still paying his wages rather than paying him off in one lump sum. 

Potting mangers can get very expensive and may I think have something to do from recruiting from within with the current incumbent,  he may well bleed green and yellow but is also refreshingly inexpensive for the board of directors.

[quote user="First Wizard"]''Sorry'' would be a start.[/quote]he''s so arrogant i think a more likely thing for him to say would be something along the lines of " norwich would have stayed up with me"

Indeed you are right Mr Chimp, haven''t heard much more since then.

"he''s so arrogant i think a more likely thing for him to say would be something along the lines of " norwich would have stayed up with me" "

I''m afraid I''d give him the benefit of the doubt in this one...

Most likely to say : "I''m confident that we''ll have signed a new centre forward by the end of the week."Least likely to say : "I''ll hold my hands up and admit we were crap today."Even less likely to say : "I''d like to see supporters more involved in the running of the club."Less likely still to say : Anything amusing or interesting whatsoever.