Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

DERBY KEEN ON CROFT

“I think he (Croft) puts crosses in and when we''ve got the likes of Rob Hulse and Chris Porter in the penalty area, then they need some service.”

Mwahaha ;)

they are welcome to him.. on 2 provisions

1. it doesnt break the treade descriptions act having a winger that cant cross

and

2. NO REFUNDS!

jas :)

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]

“I think he (Croft) puts crosses in and when we''ve got the likes of Rob Hulse and Chris Porter in the penalty area, then they need some service.”

Mwahaha ;)

[/quote]

They ever seen him play?

I like Crofty but he can''t cross for toffee!

Good riddance to him, he is a crap player!So we voted Croft player of the season a man that refused to sign a new contract, allowing him to leave on a free. What a great guy, he must care so much about our club! We could do with the money he is not worth and he has crapped on us. Well done all those that voted this great guy that is absolutely crap Player of the season. I hope your proud of yourselves!!He is useless and a complete tosser too! Never gave a crap about the club. He ran around like a headless chicken with no end product for a new contract. Not cause he cares!!

Don''t understand all the hate for Croft all of a sudden. I know not everyone rates him but Jesus, why do people suddenly think he never cared? Just because his contract''s up and he wants to stay in the Championship, rather than at a club going backwards? Who can blame him?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Don''t understand all the hate for Croft all of a sudden. I know not everyone rates him but Jesus, why do people suddenly think he never cared? Just because his contract''s up and he wants to stay in the Championship, rather than at a club going backwards? Who can blame him?[/quote]

Exactly, he can''t cross the ball for love nor money but he was one of the few players who sweated for us last season. He must have run ten times the mileage of Otsemobor and others.

He came to us when we were still seen as a club with big players and could go places. No wonder he feels that he is now bigger than the club''s humbling new status. He is too good for League One and it must have been depressing watching the quality of the lads around him down grade so pathetically over the past couple of seasons.

It makes sense that he''s leaving and he shouldn''t be criticised for it.

[quote user="stress makes Gunns vitiligo worse"]This thread illustrates why the Pink un view is a minority view.  [/quote]Player of the season votes agree with this statement - as do I.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Don''t understand all the hate for Croft all of a sudden. I know not everyone rates him but Jesus, why do people suddenly think he never cared? Just because his contract''s up and he wants to stay in the Championship, rather than at a club going backwards? Who can blame him?[/quote]

Funny really...... doesnt really give the lad confidence to stay!! As a fan. do we really not realise what situation we are in????

League 1 and the fact is he good catch for that league...... He will leave on a free, but you would hope he will see something worth staying for!

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]

Mwahaha ;)

[/quote]

Were have you been the last week?? This has been on here about Derby wanting Croft all last week!