Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

I hope Gillingham win the Div Two play-offs

Currently watching them winning 2-1 on aggregate against Rochdale.... 30 mins to go. Yet another away ground in easy reach for me if they come up !!!!

Would be another southern team to add to the extremely long list. If Gillingham go up and Leeds were to win L1 playoffs we would have:NorwichCharltonSouthamptonSouthendBristol RoversColchesterLeyton OrientSwindonBrightonYeovilBrentfordExeterWycombeGilinghamMK DonsMillwallPlenty of chance for extra team bonding on the coach for Carlisle and Hartlepool.

[quote user="PBTC"]Would be another southern team to add to the extremely long list. If Gillingham go up and Leeds were to win L1 playoffs we would have:

Norwich
Charlton
Southampton
Southend
Bristol Rovers
Colchester
Leyton Orient
Swindon
Brighton
Yeovil
Brentford
Exeter
Wycombe
Gilingham
MK Dons
Millwall

Plenty of chance for extra team bonding on the coach for Carlisle and Hartlepool.
[/quote]

At this rate it may be worth getting an away season-ticket !! 

great little ground 2and half from home no crap from the fans last time i went parked 100 yards from the away turnstiles and we won iwan scored a brace

That was my last trip to Gillingham as well, Bungay Canary. I used to live in Bungay however now live near Stansted Airport. Where abouts in town are you?

Teenage yobs waiting after Colchester visit. Windscreen of the team coach cracked by stone throwers, one window of the two fans coaches smashed by same.

Lovely little club.

Bouncing around on an old school terrace watching Iwan find something he rarely displayed to skin (yes Iwan watchers ''skin'') the keeper for his 2nd. All good fun. Gillingham''s not what you''d call the apple tree at the heart of England''s garden but I''m looking forward to a visit. That is assuming we are a club / team with any coherence and structure by then of course!

Bouncing around on an old school terrace watching Iwan find something he rarely displayed to skin (yes Iwan watchers ''skin'') the keeper for his 2nd. All good fun. Gillingham''s not what you''d call the apple tree at the heart of England''s garden but I''m looking forward to anotherr visit. That is assuming we are a club / team with any coherence and structure by then of course!

[quote user="paul moy"]Currently watching them winning 2-1 on aggregate against Rochdale.... 30 mins to go. Yet another away ground in easy reach for me if they come up !!!![/quote]

Paul

You are just a cheapskate b*stard who can''t be bothered to renew his season ticket next year.......lol.  Expect you to be cheering on Aldershot for League 1 status next year as that''s another one near to you!  Have a great Summer and expect to cross paths with you at the delights of Wycombe etc next season (I don''t know if I can force myself to go to Brentford after our last excursion there!!!!).

(PS Hope Shrewsbury stuff Gillingham - much nicer place and the Gills are big rivals of the Fleet!)

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="paul moy"]Currently watching them winning 2-1 on aggregate against Rochdale.... 30 mins to go. Yet another away ground in easy reach for me if they come up !!!![/quote]

Paul

You are just a cheapskate b*stard who can''t be bothered to renew his season ticket next year.......lol.  Expect you to be cheering on Aldershot for League 1 status next year as that''s another one near to you!  Have a great Summer and expect to cross paths with you at the delights of Wycombe etc next season (I don''t know if I can force myself to go to Brentford after our last excursion there!!!!).

(PS Hope Shrewsbury stuff Gillingham - much nicer place and the Gills are big rivals of the Fleet!)

[/quote]

Let''s hope Ebbsfleet have a couple of promotions then, Lord Horn !!  That would be yet another accessible game.... LOL 

[quote user="paul moy"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

Paul

[/quote]

Let''s hope Ebbsfleet have a couple of promotions then, Lord Horn !!  That would be yet another accessible game.... LOL 

[/quote]

I don''t think even our most hardened away fans are ready for the delights of the Swanscombe End at Stonebridge Road just yet Paul!!!!

As a manchester based canary can I say this about the league 2 playoffs.Damnit all to hades.that would have been three really easy to get to teams (ie £0 travel expenses) with either Rochdale or Bury and they both screw it up!