yes to all three. If city were going to go for it, i would also hope they go for darren purse, or enquire into zak whitheads contract at millwall, thoroughly impressed with him. Plus, Barcham at spurs, a loan deal for him will give us some good pace down the right (think he is a right winger?) especially as croft is chasing the $$$ at derby.

Would take Lee and Clarke any day but not Miller I''m afraid. Very over-rated and not thought of very highly by many Ipswich fans.. Takes a good penalty but has very little impact in games. Besides we cant end up with too many ex-binners [:P]

Would be a good player but ONLY at the right price.

We MUST now reassess and build a sustainable squad, with lower wages all round, as well as sell on potential. If we signed Clarke and he went and scored 20 goals next season, we have a £1million player.  If we sign Miller then we just have a decent player that can do a job for a year or two.

I suspect that Miller would be out to get championship wages, and I wouldnt want to pay it. Just another Journeyman type who could be looking for another payday.Alan Lee has proven his desire, Clarke could probably be signed on league one wages.

Personally I want a team of 20 - 23 year olds who we can develop as permanant long term members of a new Norwich generation, not some sort of short term fix. Together with 3 or 4 experienced pros for their experience and positive influence. I just dont see Miller fitting into that second category, whilst I can see people like Alan Lee and Lee Harte fitting into it.

I don''t think we''ll be signing many players, apart from those on Bosmans, because we have very little funds.Would be a good player to get though, it''s going to be a long, quiet summer methinks.