Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

So who's waiving their season ticket refund?

Interesting goings-on... the club are set to write to all season ticket holders and ask whether each of us will waive the season ticket rebate (15% or 10%) caused by relegation.There''s even a "Facebook group" spearheaded by this knobhead - have you ever seen a face you''d like to punch so much as this one?[img]http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/assets/images/dynamicfeed/walshp20090507151836.jpg[/img]http://www.facebook.com/s.php?ref=search&init=q&q=waive&sid=b52316a405d61fa4601b1c0e5c0324f0#/group.php?sid=d2b259d44816898a827fa90bf03a994f&gid=96365853145&ref=searchSo, who''s going to let the club keep the money and who''s having it back?I''m having it back.  I don''t trust the current regime to spend it either wisely or prudently, whereas I can put it towards our summer holiday and enjoy it.

Sums the club up from top to bottom if you ask me.

They should just send the cheques out and leave it down to the individual to choose whether to cash or not.

If they were not prepared to live up to their offer then they never should of made it in the first place!

I dont want a rebate.

I do want a football club thats run by people with intelligence and ambition.

I do want to watch a team of contracted comitted players who give a toss.

I do want to look forward to going to the Carra and not dreading it.

I do want to be proud of the club again and not be embarassed, frustrated and angry .

I dont want a rebate, but I am keeping it unless there is serious change and quick.

Its not the money, but I wouldnt trust this lot to spend a penny.Idea [I]

I will be claiming mine back, not because I want to deprive the club of the money, I don''t - or I would have stopped going years ago. It''s IMO a chance to make a stand, a sort of opinion poll if you like. I can use it to help the club if I choose in many other ways. But I suspect it will afford me a nice hotel room in Yeovil later on in the year.

As for the guy with the Facebook campaign, I suppose he thinks he''s trying to help. No, sorry I want to join the opposite camp saying "Sort out the club you bunch of incompetent fools" and this is a highly visible and public way of achieving that.

Have I ever seen a face I want to punch more? Yes, but never seen him in a replica shirt.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"] Yes, but never seen him in a replica shirt.[/quote]A replica shirt which has been pulled on so hastily for the photoshoot that the collar of his own shirt is still clearly visible underneath.

something looks "photo shopped" about that picture.. the head looks very wrong...

eitherway, i want my rebate, im having my rebate, and i shall only be too pleased to pay it in at the bank.

jas :)

[quote user="Smudger"]

Sums the club up from top to bottom if you ask me.

They should just send the cheques out and leave it down to the individual to choose whether to cash or not.

If they were not prepared to live up to their offer then they never should of made it in the first place!

[/quote]for the 1st time...i totally agree with you smudger

I''m having mine back. Footballers get paid in one week what many people take 5 years to make. Maybe if one footballer went without a salary for a month the cost would easily be recouped. Maybe they could all sacrifice a weeks wages to bridge the gap as an act of contrition for the way they performed last year?Now that would be a good gesture. 

Club said when I renewed that if we went into Div 1 then I could have 20% rebate. Never suggested at the time that I might be asked to waive it.

Therefore will get 20% rebate. Do I feel guilty about taking it?. Answer: NO.

Keeping my rebate, and i don''t expect to pay the price of a stamp writing to the club to claim it. Any rebates will probably go straight into Doomcaster''s next wage packet. If the board resigns and we get an ambitious manager in who has coaching badges and the ability to lead us back to the Championship in a season then the club can keep the money!!!!

Wait for the letter.

If they use the reabate JUST for a transfer kitty then they can keep it - the ooner e get back to the champioship the better.

[quote user="Buckethead"]A replica shirt which has been pulled on so hastily for the photoshoot that the collar of his own shirt is still clearly visible underneath.[/quote]And it''s BLUE!!!Conspiracy alert [;)]

No chance of waiving a rebate for the current bunch of clowns to waste it. NCFC if you want to keep my rebate then you can make a start by getting rid of  one of the biggest clowns - Doncaster.

Aviva wallpaper in the background of the photo.......nice.

I''m going to donate my rebate to some unfortunate Member of Parliament......Times is hard for them, as we''re in a recession and some of those poor and Honourable servants of the public - are living on the breadline....Bless ''em.

One would understand the reasons that they have to resort to, just to survive in this cruel world.....

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]No chance of waiving a rebate for the current bunch of clowns to waste it. NCFC if you want to keep my rebate then you can make a start by getting rid of  one of the biggest clowns - Doncaster.[/quote]

Definitely keeping mine, it will pay for an away day to some exotic place in the paint pot.

I thought you had already returned yours BB?

further to this phoned the club up and they confirmed information regarding how the claim the rebate back should be sent out towards the end of next week.

I also enquired, as I have already paid the total cost of renewing my season ticket up front, whether I could cancel it and claim a full refund. The answer was yes, right up until the season kicks off I have the right to a full refund. Apparently I am not the first to have enquired.

Never mind the rebate, unless someone else is in charge of NCFC prior to August I will be spending £366 on something more worthwhile than pots and pans.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Interesting goings-on... the club are set to write to all season ticket holders and ask whether each of us will waive the season ticket rebate (15% or 10%) caused by relegation.There''s even a "Facebook group" spearheaded by this knobhead - have you ever seen a face you''d like to punch so much as this one?[img]http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/assets/images/dynamicfeed/walshp20090507151836.jpg[/img]http://www.facebook.com/s.php?ref=search&init=q&q=waive&sid=b52316a405d61fa4601b1c0e5c0324f0#/group.php?sid=d2b259d44816898a827fa90bf03a994f&gid=96365853145&ref=searchSo, who''s going to let the club keep the money and who''s having it back?I''m having it back.  I don''t trust the current regime to spend it either wisely or prudently, whereas I can put it towards our summer holiday and enjoy it.[/quote]

i would love to decline my refund so that BG & co can subsidise the wages of next season''s troy archibald henville, chris killen, omar koroma et al to do sweet fa or another sibierski to sit on his lazy arse for 90 mins but on second thoughts....

the club can **** off

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

further to this phoned the club up and they confirmed information regarding how the claim the rebate back should be sent out towards the end of next week.

I also enquired, as I have already paid the total cost of renewing my season ticket up front, whether I could cancel it and claim a full refund. The answer was yes, right up until the season kicks off I have the right to a full refund. Apparently I am not the first to have enquired.

Never mind the rebate, unless someone else is in charge of NCFC prior to August I will be spending £366 on something more worthwhile than pots and pans.

[/quote]

Well is it OK for those who pay by Direct Debit to wait too? Strange how you encouraged them to do something you are still not prepared to do yourself. I guess you were just talking your usual old drivel.

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/4/1668239/ShowPost.aspx#1668239

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[/quote]

Well is it OK for those who pay by Direct Debit to wait too? Strange how you encouraged them to do something you are still not prepared to do yourself. I guess you were just talking your usual old drivel.

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/4/1668239/ShowPost.aspx#1668239

[/quote]

Damn! Does that mean we can''t be friends? And I have always found your 25 posts a day so interesting as well.      zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

For the many that would like their 20% rebate how do they go about getting this?

While we have heard plenty of "please let us keep your hard earned cash" from those at the club we have not actually heard how people get their money back yet.

If you are at least going to plead for fans to let you keep their money for serving up failure, then please at least have the decency to let those who would like their money back know exactly how they go about getting their refund!

Chill Smudge, we all heard you.The plan (according to the mysterious Facebook group set up by - oh - an Aviva employee... hmm....) is this:The club will write to all season ticket holders shortly.If ticket holders want the rebate, they will fill in and return a form.If ticket holders do not want the rebate, they don''t return the form i.e. the DEFAULT position is that the club keep the rebate - which is taking the piss, quite frankly. You should have to volunteer to RETURN your rebate, not to have to ask for it.

Note the somewhat dubious Facebook group wording:"The club will write to seasoners at the end of this month. If you''d

like your rebate (totally fine by us!) then fill out the form. If

you''ll Give City A Waive, do nothing! It couldn''t be easier, like

beating Man Utd 2-0 in the premiership."
Or like losing 4-2 to Charlton.  Who the f**k are these clowns?

What should happen, i.e. the fair way to do it, is this:The club write to all season ticket holders and say:"Sorry - we cocked up and got relegated.  We promised you a rebate.  Now, look, let''s be honest.  Relegation''s going to cost us a lot of money.  We''d really appreciate it if you would let us keep the rebate we promised you, but of course we understand that a deal''s a deal and it''s yours if you want it.  So...if you want to let us keep the rebate, thanks - please fill in this form and return it to the Ticket Shop (we''ve enlclosed a pre-paid envelope to make it easy for you.)If you want to claim your rebate, you don''t need to do anything - if we don''t hear from you by the end of June, we''ll refund it to your bank account/send you a cheque.Thanks again for renewing your season ticket, and sorry for the balls up we''ve made of things last season.By the way, have we told you about the great burgers you can buy in Yellows?"

The direct debit renewal was automatic unless you opted out,so the refund should also be automatic. - Five train fares for me.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]What should happen, i.e. the fair way to do it, is this:

The club write to all season ticket holders and say:

"Sorry - we cocked up and got relegated.  We promised you a rebate.  Now, look, let''s be honest.  Relegation''s going to cost us a lot of money.  We''d really appreciate it if you would let us keep the rebate we promised you, but of course we understand that a deal''s a deal and it''s yours if you want it.  So...

if you want to let us keep the rebate, thanks - please fill in this form and return it to the Ticket Shop (we''ve enlclosed a pre-paid envelope to make it easy for you.)
If you want to claim your rebate, you don''t need to do anything - if we don''t hear from you by the end of June, we''ll refund it to your bank account/send you a cheque.

Thanks again for renewing your season ticket, and sorry for the balls up we''ve made of things last season.

By the way, have we told you about the great burgers you can buy in Yellows?"

[/quote]

lol exactly Chops... just as they have learnt nothing about football it seems like those trainee Trainee Marketeers that Andy Cullen left behind have learnt a little too much from Delia instead of their tutor too.

theres no good reason why we should give it backwe dont know where the money is going to gowho will be spending it.why trust our money to a board and maybe a manager we have no trust in?prove to me you want to to the right thing for us fans. then you can have my money.

p.s tom oxley is a ****