Sign in to follow this  
McNamees attitude

Went to the canary store in the mall today...

Have to say this is no more than a wind up as the players will be on holiday till the start of July

[quote user="MCWILL"]

All u lot who keept saying i''m bullshitting check the canary store in the mall for urselves! Why the fuck would I lie? I went to Norwich this morning and went to the mall, on the shop window was a poster that said:

''''Pre-season friendlies''''

''''Norwich City V Man U XI''''

''''Norwich City V Wigan''''

I even went to ask the woman at the ticket booth when they went on sale!

Before u accuse me of lying, check the store for urselves if not, shut ur fucking trap!

[/quote]

Don''t think anyone is accusing you of lying, think people are just trying to point out it won''t be in June as I''m pretty sure that they don''t report back for training until about 2nd July.

Was told more than two weeks ago that Gunny was trying to arrange friendly with a Man U XI & was just waiting to hear from Sir Alex so I don''t think it has any bearing on whether he''s getting the job or not. He''s got to arrange pre season games now, cause if we wait till everything is sorted all the other teams will have arranged their games. Can''t see if someone new comes in he''ll want to change pre season games anyway 

It won''t be from 15th July to 31st July as Man Utd are on an Asia tour.

[quote user="cityangel"]It won''t be from 15th July to 31st July as Man Utd are on an Asia tour.[/quote]

It could well be between those dates, to be fair CA. Everyone is talking about a Man Utd XI, which invariabaly will be made up of youth team / reserve team players with maybe 1 or 2 fringe squad players who may be recovering from ops / have just got married or who have some other special dispensation for not being in Asia. 

Definitely true.  Saw it in the mall yesterday.  Is is just a Man Utd XI so that could mean anything.  Will probably be a reserve team.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="CT "]God help you OP if you''re lying...[/quote]

Why? What are you going to do if he is?

[/quote]Cry- because I''ve organised to go with some mates

I will  be boycotting any friendlies against Prem Clubs,

let the plastic fans go, its the only time they get to see their teams, some of them may even be able to name some of the players.

Shows how far we have slipped doesnt it?

A few seasons ago we played competitively against the top clubs, now we are reduced to entertaining a selectsd X1.

What next a friendly against a Man U celebrity charity X1 starring Angus Deayton?

[quote user="beachbum"]

What next a friendly against a Man U celebrity charity X1 starring Angus Deayton?

[/quote]

That''s probably what it is...

[quote user="JJ"]

Definitely true.  Saw it in the mall yesterday.  Is is just a Man Utd XI so that could mean anything.  Will probably be a reserve team.

[/quote]Did you see any dates concerning the match JJ?

[quote user="Ciderkidd"][quote user="JJ"]

[/quote]
Did you see any dates concerning the match JJ?
[/quote]

To be honest, I was only passing by and in a hurry, so the dates didn''t register.  Saw the advert for the Wigan game too.

We are indeed playing a Manchester United XI and Wigan in pre-season. The Man Utd game is on Saturday July 25 and Wigan is Saturday August 1, both games kick off at 3pm and tickets are a tenner for adults, I think concessions are £5 and under-16s are £1 but I''m not totally sure on that.