Sign in to follow this  
McNamees attitude

Went to the canary store in the mall today...

[quote user="if I promise to behave"]Nothing on official site yet. Not long to 18th May, so would have expected it to have been announced there by now.[/quote]whats 18th of may got to do with anything?

[quote user="MCWILL"]

We got a friendly against MAN U!

Can''t remember exact date i think it was 25th June and tickets go on sale 18th may. Season ticket seats kept until 18 june.

[/quote]

oh how absolutely super! that means we can have 15000 local Man U glory hunters attending  instead of the 15000 Spurs fans that attended last seasons friendly. And they will put out half a side which will embaress us as City fans much the same as Spurs did, but at least the club will trouser some more lovely cash. Looking forward to it already, as much as Doncaster''s statement that all profit made will go to paying his wages, oh no I mean towards new players.

I find this slightly worrying. Not from the point of you of entertaining Man Utd. Lets face it, its gonna generate a lot of cash, however sir Alex and Gunny are relatively good friends (ok that might be stretching it, but you get the drift)  Maybe this is an indication that Gunny is gonna get the nod and is already pulling favours???

Thoughts???

[quote user="Mutley"]

I find this slightly worrying. Not from the point of you of entertaining Man Utd. Lets face it, its gonna generate a lot of cash, however sir Alex and Gunny are relatively good friends (ok that might be stretching it, but you get the drift)  Maybe this is an indication that Gunny is gonna get the nod and is already pulling favours???

Thoughts???

[/quote]

I was waiting for someone to suggest that. At last the connections with Sir Alex actually pay off...although lets hope that there''s no truth to this (for that reason). Anyway, isn''t June a bit early for a preseason friendly?

good thought mutley....hope not.......he can organise all the friendlies he wants as long as he is nowhere near the managers position

[quote user="MCWILL"]

Can''t remember exact date i think it was 25th June and tickets go on sale 18th may. Season ticket seats kept until 18 june.

[/quote]

WIND UP ALERT!   WIND UP ALERT!

Why on earth would anyone be playing post season? 25th June??

[quote user="Mutley"]

Thoughts???

[/quote]Exactly my thoughts.

i think it was July actually lol soz and it''s not a wind up it was on a poster near the ticket bit in the canary stall in the mall.

look for yourselves if u don''t believe me.

and I totally agree, it''s a good indictaion that Gunn has been given the job.

All u lot who keept saying i''m bullshitting check the canary store in the mall for urselves! Why the fuck would I lie? I went to Norwich this morning and went to the mall, on the shop window was a poster that said:

''''Pre-season friendlies''''

''''Norwich City V Man U XI''''

''''Norwich City V Wigan''''

I even went to ask the woman at the ticket booth when they went on sale!

Before u accuse me of lying, check the store for urselves if not, shut ur fucking trap!

[quote user="MCWILL"]

[/quote]Could be a hint Gunn may well be staying on in some capacity - him and Fergie are good buddies.

[quote user="Mutley"]

Thoughts???

[/quote]

AJ keep up!!!! (see page 1)[;)]

[quote user="MCWILL"]

[/quote]

They don''t report back to training until early July so won''t be playing in June

Sorry babe xx[quote user="MCWILL"]

All u lot who keept saying i''m bullshitting check the canary store in the mall for urselves! Why the fuck would I lie? I went to Norwich this morning and went to the mall, on the shop window was a poster that said:

''''Pre-season friendlies''''

''''Norwich City V Man U XI''''

''''Norwich City V Wigan''''

I even went to ask the woman at the ticket booth when they went on sale!

Before u accuse me of lying, check the store for urselves if not, shut ur fucking trap!

[/quote]

I was in there today as well, the poster is on the window outside, showing friendlys against a Man U XI and wigan, cant remember the exact dates but I thought it was a little bit later than june..possible late july