Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

Message to the board - what's happening please??

Some action from the board would be appreciated, as a matter of urgency!!!!! A start on the following issues would be good and appease quite a few very angry fans:

• payment of season ticket refund before it disappears into Doomcaster''s piggy bank
  • removal of Gunny, Crook and Butterworth asap - replaced with Robins or similar manager with experience and coaching qualifications, ambition, and communication skills
  • an acknowledgement of total blame for current predicament plus grovelling apology to the fans
  • resignation of Doncaster for gross incompetence plus Munby; Delia to play a passive role on board as a reward for previous loyaly and financial support, and pardoned for gross misjudgement and lack of ambition; name changed to ''Prudence''
  • finance made available for signing of permanent players from sale of Russell, Marshall, and other ''wasters'' from last season
  • fans'' representatives selected to play a more central role in the club; giving them a monitoring/appraisal role in relation to the function and effectiveness of the board; in this respect ''accountability'' to become a key feature in relation to the performance of all board members and employees of the club, including the players

There is more deadwood and antiquated practices that need to be removed in order for our club to grow and prosper, but the above would be a great start. I really hope we don''t take the pressure off the board and allow them to creep back under their rocks, to emerge next season with renewed vigour, and even more determined to achieve league 2 status.

Instead of mouthing off to thin air, in a place where the board aren''t guaranteed to see it, why don''t you take this post down and send it to the people you''ve address it to?

Just a thought....

Spartan, if you are able to come to the NCISA forum on Thursday evening maybe you could make these very points there? If you can''t make it please email to NCISA (details on website).

Also, I am glad to report, Mr Doncaster has returned from his out of the office experience. Try him.

Just read my second email of the day from Doncaster, he said he is sorry if I think Delia has outpriced the club and she has never put a price on the shares. Words are stuck in my throat now

I''ve been emailing Doncaster about these issues, and I have been getting the usual bullshit from him of "Whenever we have something to tell you we will tell you" - basically, they''ve not done anything yet...

[quote user="astrodyne"]Do you all really think you are getting a reply from the hand of Mr Doncaster?[/quote]Emlpying those chickens and dropping bird seed all over his keyboard was the best thing he''s ever done!

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="astrodyne"]Do you all really think you are getting a reply from the hand of Mr Doncaster?[/quote]Emlpying those chickens and dropping bird seed all over his keyboard was the best thing he''s ever done![/quote]lol - imagine opening his office door to be confronted by that! Straight out a Gary Larson[:D]