Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

'Coud've, would've, should've,' or........

Will this be the story of our season?

If Worthy will trust the players to come out all guns blazing from the start in the key games, I think that we will surprise ourselves.

Anybody out there agree?

OTBC.

I think you are right,
if only we had a second striker,
if only Leon had taken a couple of those chances,
if only we had a centre midfield to boss a game,
if only we could pass to a city shirt,
if only we could play for 90 not 30 minutes,
if only we had 11 Hux,
if only we could start playing in the first half
if only we could defend as a unit,
if only we had a £30m transer kitty

but that is the joy of football.

At least we have seen some entertaining football even if the results have been frustrating.

And I''m loving it!

OTBC

[quote]Will this be the story of our season? If Worthy will trust the players to come out all guns blazing from the start in the key games, I think that we will surprise ourselves. Anybody out there agre...[/quote]

bly bly babes

it''s not just a question of letting the players go out and be creative or express themselves, they need to be able to do basic stuff like passing to another yellow shirt, until all ten outfield players can do it we are going to struggle in this league

i would love to see an attacking formation for every game, but at the moment we are still tinkering with who fits best where (or nige is anyway) and i still don''t think we have seen our best side out yet.  Where is Safri?  Why didn''t he and Bentley play v Everton. What about the fitness of Mulryne (whatever anyone says, he should at least get some games)

Nige is not a natural attack and be damned manager as is keegan say, do we have the strike force to do it, yes, i think we do, i still reckon leon will return more goals per game once we have started as we usually finish, and for god''s sake

PLAY THE BALL TO FEET AND ALONG THE FLOOR!! NO TARGET MEN EVER, EVER AGAIN

sorry, none of this is aimed at you BBB, just you got me started - we are still learning at this level and keep on playing top teams, blackburn man city and southampton will be more of an acid test as to  how we will fare in the coming months. 

Gazza/G8 

I think we basically agree.

Attacking formations from minute 1 for key games.

Trust Leon.

Earn the right to play, then get the ball down & pass the d*mn thing (Worthy last season) Apart from Ron Saunders (and we all forgive him) that''s been the Norwich way since 1958.

Back class, give the youngsters chances & trust the players.

In return, the crowd must back Worthy & the team 110% from minute 1 for 90 minutes. Saw the Everton match on TV and our crowd noise and backing was not up to scratch. Lessons can be learned from Pompey!!

As Paul Walsh said in his comments on TV in the Everton match, the City display in the 2nd half is the MINIMUM - the MINIMUM - required for the Premiership.

OTBC, now''s your chance......