Sign in to follow this  
McNamees attitude

Re: Cureton Facing Prison?

[quote user="ryan85k"]

What is all this about him being a peado? Rovers fans sang that about him after he left...... is there actually a story behind it?

[/quote]

''''you wanna know why hes a peado......................... .. when player for bristol rovers  he was shagging their chairmans daughter who was 14 he then got sold to reading for 250k after scoring 20+ goals a season for about 6 seasons lol''''

I can''t beleive this.....he can''t hit the back of the net with a ball, let alone find the stairway to heaven with his dinkle......

Will not be the only person facing court action unless the original poster has definite proof to back up his libellous allegation. I think most users of this board are a bit above this sort of allegation. Why suddenly bring it up after all these years?

[quote user="jbghost"]

Will not be the only person facing court action unless the original poster has definite proof to back up his libellous allegation. I think most users of this board are a bit above this sort of allegation. Why suddenly bring it up after all these years?

[/quote]Cos i found the video on youtube and thought Bristol City had something against Cureton?  Had no idea he actually did owt.  Also where did i actually accuse Jamie [;)] His wifes apparently fit anyways so im sure its not true lol.And the topic was about the invention of some pisstake songs, not about where Jamie sticks his ding-a-ling, which we seemed to have lacked (any new songs really) since coming down from the Prem. (Although that may not have been clear i cant remember what i put [:$])