Sign in to follow this  
He Scored Against The Scum

Reserve Games

Now that a couple of the kids in my family are a bit older and I''m one of the few blokes who likes football in the family, I''ve been selected to take them to a reserve game.  I''d appreciate it if anyone could tell me when and who the next reserve game at Carrow Road is. We did have a list of reserve fixtures but someone has thrown it away.

I know I will get in free because of my season ticket but how old do children get in free upto? I''m taking four, six and nine year olds. Would they all get in free (I assume if they don''t it''d cost a quid or so but just want to know) and what stands are open to go in, is it still the city and barclay or have they opened the south stand to reserves? (I''ve only ever been to a couple of reserve games and only one in the last ten years)

Thanks

[quote]Now that a couple of the kids in my family are a bit older and I''m one of the few blokes who likes football in the family, I''ve been selected to take them to a reserve game. I''d appreciate it if anyo...[/quote]

They normally have the Barclay and Jarrold stand open for reserve games. Best bet for you will be taking them in the Barclay, as they have games, a bouncy castle and a disco. Not sure on the cost but no more that 2 pounds each. I''ve taken my two girls to the games before aged 7 and 5 and they have thoroughly enjoyed themselves.