Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

This board grates on me.

Look at us, I mean it.... look at yourselves and your fellow posters.

Nearly all of you agree on say 80% of others opinions, and yet many spend most of their time simply arguing over the minute differences in the other 20 opinions.

Amongst tiresome arguments is the same old same old "you dont support the club because" and the "I do this and you do that" and the "i bet you dont go to games".

Instead of pointlessly and unproductively arguing and discussing specific miniscules of information, to an audience of nobody but yourselves, why not simply channel that focus and time on something more productive.

Dont you all get tired of things on here? On one thread their is somebody saying that he is not going to renew his season ticket because he doesnt want to support the board, and then there are others saying that we should "support the club through thick and thin" and "people who dont renew will put this club into administration" etc etc.

Why cant one person simply say that he isnt renewing and the other say that they are? Its almost as if many cant have an opinion in fear of other know-it-alls thinking that its ok for others to have an opinion as long as its the same as theirs.

To be honest, Im not really having this problem, but im seeing people come onto the board with a handful of posts and getting preached at by people left right and centre..... only to never come back in preference of seeking more civilised conversation.

Why cant we all just be united as one? The club has issues, but trust me the fans have just as many. It seems that even the fans cant agree on any tiny point without having people arguing, pointlessly, about stupid irrelevant things. What chance have the board, the managers and the players got if the fans are even split on their own opinions?

If Doncaster *NOTE I AM NOT A DONCASTER FAN* or Gunn *I AM NOT REALLY A GUNN FAN* had something to say, their would be people jumping down their necks.

But is there really one voice that could unite us as fans? I just cant see Norwich fans as a collective even allowing themselves to admire or respect an individual enough at the moment. The fans are part of the issue.

[quote user="Scot-e-dog"]I could name a board that grates on me more than this one though!
[/quote]

True, true..... we also have a ''cheesy'' chief exec.

You read like a Doncaster fan to me.....[:@]

Joke....

You`re right, this board has gone a bit mental- particularly since Charlton, but i just....can`t....give....it.....up....[;)]

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="Scot-e-dog"]I could name a board that grates on me more than this one though![/quote]

[/quote]''e dam well should get the sack.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[quote user="Scot-e-dog"]I could name a board that grates on me more than this one though![/quote]

[/quote]It''s a disgrace that he''s stilton the board.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

Your crediting him with cheese!! Cheese is nice, but if you talking about grating stilton and leaving the splints for a year to fester, then yes i agree!I would how ever say he is like full fat milk, that is left in the sun for the summer!