Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

The 1st team you EVER supported?

Lets face it, none of us have supported norwich from the minute we were born, so who was your first real club that you supported?!

Mine was Man Utd its a shame but i soo changed to become a norwich supporter!!

* Just press ctrl + a to view the hidden team, you will realise why i have hidden it when you see it [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]it doesn''t seem to have worked correctly above!! sorry[/quote]Mine was liverpool till i was 7ish, they were the team back then! my dad took me to carrow roooood, martin peters was playing, i thought they were chanting my name! it was man u im sure the score 3-3, i was Narwich ever since!P.S i hate liverpool these days....tomany norfolk scousers!

Everyone in my family doesn''t really care about football so I strayed and supported United until I was about 7 when I knew better.

First professional game I ever watched was in 1946 at Carrow Road against Southend (if memory serves me right) and we lost. Been a Norwich fan ever since.

Man United :(But I did have a valid reason. My father is an actual Lancastrian hence how I got to know about them. I actually discovered them as a child way before I even knew the city of Norwich existed let alone the team.

Derby County.. my mums from Derby but moved down here..she made me support them and got me the kit.. she took me to see her beloved team  at carrow road in 1972 don`t remember the score i was only 6 but i came away supporting norwich  [:D]

[quote user="IamaBanana"]

Lets face it, none of us have supported norwich from the minute we were born, so who was your first real club that you supported?![/quote]

Uhrr..the first real club i supported, was Norwich. [^o)]

As a teenager, I used to support Hungarian side Újpesti Dózsa, who were giants at the time (the 1970s). They were national champs 7 times in a row, and semi finalists in the Eurpean Champion Clubs'' Cup (forerunner of the Champions'' League).  They were regular participants of that cup in those theys, and kncked out teams like Benfica or Celtic.  A bit like Norwich in the early 1990s...

[quote user="barclay46"]First professional game I ever watched was in 1946 at Carrow Road against Southend (if memory serves me right) and we lost. Been a Norwich fan ever since.[/quote]

Call yourself a City fan?

I have supported City since 1905 and haven''t missed a game home or away since.....

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="barclay46"]First professional game I ever watched was in 1946 at Carrow Road against Southend (if memory serves me right) and we lost. Been a Norwich fan ever since.[/quote]

I have supported City since 1905 and haven''t missed a game home or away since.....[/quote]Old boiler then..........

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"][quote user="barclay46"]First professional game I ever watched was in 1946 at Carrow Road against Southend (if memory serves me right) and we lost. Been a Norwich fan ever since.[/quote]

I have supported City since 1905 and haven''t missed a game home or away since.....[/quote]Old boiler then..........

[/quote]

You''re only jealous cos you''re not a "proper fan" like what I am.......

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[quote user="barclay46"]First professional game I ever watched was in 1946 at Carrow Road against Southend (if memory serves me right) and we lost. Been a Norwich fan ever since.[/quote]

I have supported City since 1905 and haven''t missed a game home or away since.....

[/quote]

Do you get annoyed with all these youngsters skipping out the verses to On The Ball City then?

East Perth Aussie Rules Football 1966 - 1970 due to living there

Colchester Utd  1971 - 1974  due to living there (first game 3 - 2 win over "Dirty Leeds", not a bad start [:D] )

Norwich City  1974 onwards due to moving to Lowestoft

I was a Liverpool fan up to 1990 when they lasy won the league,started watching city from 1989.After about 5 games watched that was it,only one team from then the mighty City.

I was six years old when I went to my first game with my dad, Norwich City vs Sheffield Wednesday in October ''92, won 1-0, we sat in the lower Barclay, about four rows back from the pitch behind the goal.

City from BIRTH, City til I DIE!!!!!!!!

Not from a football family, so I latched onto Spurs cos my mates family supported them- then my Grandfather took me to CR to see Spurs vs City- and I loved that so much we went again to a different game and then again and again before I realised I was cheering for City by the time Spurs came back round. It even got my Grandad into football a bit too although I think he was more into going to the little school and district games I played in really and the whole CR thing was only cos I wanted to go!

It''s been Norwich since 1979 (or there abouts), when I was 7. My dad took me to my first match which was Norwich Vs Everton. We won 2-1. Growing up in sunny GY, it was the obvious choice. They'' still my no.1 team now but I do follow the fortunes of Hull City (somewhat swapped fortunes since 1979!!!) and Bayer Leverkusen (respect to a small club that knocked Man U out of a Champion''s League Semi).The thing is, it''s not just the club I''m a fan of, it''s the city itself. It''s my favoiurite city by a country mile, so the club comes with it. I always liked they''re colours too. I mean, nearly everyone else plays in red or blue. How dull is that?

Duh, Norwich.   First game was at home to Nottingham Forest at the age of 4, was obsessed with the litlle men jumping up and down on the Barclay scoreboard!!

My Dad decided that I would support Norwich it was decided for me before I had a choice. As we lived in NW London we went to see my local non-league team when we could, so Wealdstone became my second team.

Well I have supported Norwich since I was old enough to know what supporting a team meant. Neither parents support any club in particular, both parents are from Essex and had no real ties to NCFC other than they moved up to Norwich in the mid ''70''s.My uncle did try and convince me to support Arsenal but I wasn''t having any of that - at the time I chortled at them for being a team with Ars* in their name!Norwich were at their best when I was around 8 so for me there was no other choice.

West Ham thats were my father came from till the germans bombed him out    also our primary school used to play in claret and blue so i thought it was cool  then my dad took me to watch city v derby in 1967 hooked ever since