Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

OFFICIAL STATEMENT FROM THE GRAND COMMITTEE OF LEAGUE ONE CLUBS

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]Quite amusing post, I can see why Colin had his nose put out. You just carry on Cam, don''t let the locals put you off.[/quote]

Such is life

And life is such

And after all it isn''t much

First a cradle

Then a hearse

It could have been better

But it could have been worse

(Attributed by Norman Wisdom to his Mum)

[:D]

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

Well it''s a good job it doesn''t matter what we think because he''s still allowed to post on here like the rest of us [:)]

[/quote]

He''s allowed to post on his own teams forum''s too but don''t choose to, I wonder why????

[/quote]

Maybe because ''her upstairs'' is a Norwich fan (supposedly).....and I personally don''t think he''s who or what - he portrays to be.

I just think he''s a bit of a sad chopper....A bit like Mick Dennis.

[/quote]

Whatever, he''s a lot more interesting ( & witty) to read than someone who is borderline certifiable.

[/quote]

I dare you to say that to my faces....

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

Well it''s a good job it doesn''t matter what we think because he''s still allowed to post on here like the rest of us [:)]

[/quote]

He''s allowed to post on his own teams forum''s too but don''t choose to, I wonder why????

[/quote]

Maybe because ''her upstairs'' is a Norwich fan (supposedly).....and I personally don''t think he''s who or what - he portrays to be.

[/quote]

Whatever, he''s a lot more interesting ( & witty) to read than someone who is borderline certifiable.

[/quote]

Are you Mick Dennis Nob Obvious?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote][:D]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Two separate responses from Mello on your one comment Ron. I think you touched a certifiable nerve. [:D]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Two separate responses from Mello on your one comment Ron. I think you touched a certifiable nerve. [:D]

[/quote]

Went straight over your ''heads'' yankster, didn''t it.....One was a comment from me, and the other was a comment from....er, ''the other me''.....Being on the certifiable borderline....that me/we is.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote][:D]Whatever, he''s a lot more interesting ( & witty) to read than someone who is borderline certifiable.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Went straight over your ''heads'' yankster, didn''t it.....One was a comment from me, and the other was a comment from....er, ''the other me''.....Being on the certifiable borderline....that me/we is.

[/quote]That''s right Mello, your gag wasn''t crap, we just weren''t clever enough to get it - keep telling yourself that and you''ll be fine...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s right Mello, your gag wasn''t crap, we just weren''t clever enough to get it - keep telling yourself that and you''ll be fine...
[/quote]

Keep telling both of me, you mean.....

No, you''re very clever...That''s why you spend (unemployed?) a large percentage of your adult life on a football message board - telling us all what a clever enough person - that you really are...I keep telling myself that....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s right Mello, your gag wasn''t crap, we just weren''t clever enough to get it - keep telling yourself that and you''ll be fine...
[/quote]

Keep telling both of me, you mean.....

No, you''re very clever...That''s why you spend (unemployed?) a large percentage of your adult life on a football message board - telling us all what a clever enough person - that you really are...I keep telling myself that....

[/quote]

Myself and me

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Unemployable more like.  And it''s still a crap gag.
[/quote]

Did you hear about the dyslexic alcoholic?
He choked on his own vimto.