Sign in to follow this  
bloodwagon

Tennessee Canaries Official Statement

well why not everyone else is doing it :)

We the Tennessee Canaries, believe City have gone wrong in the last 5 managers, but think if we stick with BG we might stand a chance of going up, now he has a chance of picking HIS players, come the transfer window. The least we can do is give him a chance, dont give him a long contract and see how it works out, ( that way it will not cost us much to sack him , if it comes to that).

BG has proven he can get good people in, (unlike some of our past managers) so we are saying, (now watch us get flamed for this).. GIVE HIM A CHANCE ............

debate please :)

[quote user="bloodwagon"]

well why not everyone else is doing it :)

We the Tennessee Canaries, believe City have gone wrong in the last 5 managers, but think if we stick with BG we might stand a chance of going up, now he has a chance of picking HIS players, come the transfer window. The least we can do is give him a chance, dont give him a long contract and see how it works out, ( that way it will not cost us much to sack him , if it comes to that).

BG has proven he can get good people in, (unlike some of our past managers) so we are saying, (now watch us get flamed for this).. GIVE HIM A CHANCE ............

debate please :)

[/quote]

Debate what?????I guess you havent watched our recent games??

Yes i have, and yes they were bad BUT .........remember BG didnt have much money to get anyone, come transfer window, what little he does have JUST might be put to good use

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]But more importantly are the club going to replace my old, jaded, faded, off white seat?[/quote]

You shouldn`t hold your breath lol

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]But more importantly are the club going to replace my old, jaded, faded, off white seat?[/quote]

I await the day you can post on here to say the seat has been replaced! this saga has gone on long enough!

jas :)

[quote user="bloodwagon"]BG has proven he can get good people in, (unlike some of our past managers)[/quote]All of our past managers have managed to get good people in. Problem is they also got quite a lot of bad ones. Is there a difference here?

[quote user="james norwich"]Where in Tennessee are you bloodwagon?[/quote]

A place called Kingsport

Its hillbilly country, trust me its the back of beyond

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]But more importantly are the club going to replace my old, jaded, faded, off white seat?[/quote]Where do they have white seats?

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]But more importantly are the club going to replace my old, jaded, faded, off white seat?[/quote]

Where do they have white seats?
[/quote]

Derby ?

Sorry i had too :)

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Badger - Do keep up old chap, my seat started out lovely and yellow, but it is so faded it is now more "off white" (Not white).....[/quote]One has to ask what do you do in the seat, as its for normal use it should keep its colour  ??????????one wonders lol

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Badger - Do keep up old chap, my seat started out lovely and yellow, but it is so faded it is now more "off white" (Not white).....[/quote]Sorry - stupid me! Good luck!

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Bloodwagon - My seat is one of a number that has been faded by the sun.........honest!![/quote]

So you say lmao