Sign in to follow this  
Xavi- Poor Mans Ian Crook

Otsemobor's Attitude

To be fair to him, he was probably knackered.  The effort of stringing a coherent sentence together would probably have finished him off.

Quite interesting reading the ''Dario puzzled by Semmy''s absence'' article link on the Wiki page as well. Clearly has a fantastic attitude!!!

just to look at another player quicklyhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dejan_Stefanovi%C4%87says quite a bit about his "outspoken nature" and the influence he has had on managerial appointments.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

he needs a bullet up the backside.. i mean a foot up the backside!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Otsemobor read just after where it says he played for Liverpool vs Bolton.

jas :)

[/quote]Made me burst out laughing - I wonder if it was Cureton trying to hit that barn door with a machine gun...

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]I think we need to be careful before we go out and slate 1 of our only players still contracted to the club![/quote]

I don''t. I don''t care if I upset any of the poor little darlings (except maybe Clingan and the Doc). i used to defend Otsemabor but his performances and attitude in crucial games at the end of the season were a disgrace. If he wants to come back and try redeem himself then so be it - it will take a consistent run (all season IMHO) of commited performances for him to do so. However frankly right now i couldn''t care less if he never plays for us again.

The bloke totally typifies everything that is wrong with the modern game. He is a joke of a footballer, and I hope that I never have to see him in a Norwich shirt again. Would much rather watch a youngster who will give his all, than someone will all the potential but just cannot be bothered.

May I be the first to start the official OTSEMOBOR OUT!!! petition.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"]I think we need to be careful before we go out and slate 1 of our only players still contracted to the club![/quote]

Yeah cos all our contracted players are doing such a great job aren''t they? Otsemebor is a joke. He must never pull on the shirt again. I would rather watch a team full of kids giving 100% in the conference than contracted superstars like Otsemebor, Marshall, Clingan or Russell. GET OUT OF MY CLUB!

Yeah cos all our contracted players are doing such a great job aren''t they? Otsemebor is a joke. He must never pull on the shirt again. I would rather watch a team full of kids giving 100% in the conference than contracted superstars like Otsemebor, Marshall, Clingan or Russell. GET OUT OF MY CLUB!

Otsemobor has become a regular starter at Norwich, but only because they had no other Right Backs, and scored his only goal for the club on 22 March 2008 in a 5–1 win against Colchester United at Carrow Road.

[quote user="Lord Horn"]I wish everyone would get his name right....it''s Otsemepoor![/quote]

No no no, it''s OhIamsopoor

[quote user="Lord Snooty"]

[quote user="Lord Horn"]I wish everyone would get his name right....it''s Otsemepoor![/quote]

No no no, it''s OhIamsopoor

[/quote]Ostoem  ogadg - My attempt to spell his name. Started off with promise. Paused for no real reason. then gave up and lacked effort.

It''s a genuine shame because he has all the right attributes to make a great player. If he worked hard and could concentrate for longer than a three year-old on Red Bull he may have even been an international player. Instead he''s a dozy, lazy, twunt who''ll struggle to get into a L1 team next season.

I wish I had his ability because I can guarantee I''d have made more of it than he has, and I''m sure most of the 25,000 would as well.

You mean we actually have one!

[quote user="Fabregas- Poor Mans Ian Crook"]In today''s yellow n green un turns out that after one of the games Otsemobor was asked to do an interview to which he replied '' I can''t be arsed'' What a great asset to the club.[/quote]That was his attitude on the pitch every game.