Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

My window right now is depressing......

All I can see looking out of my kitchen window right now is hundreds of boozed up Sheffield utd fans on the way to seeing their club nearly promoted.

If only we had a successful businessman in charge hey ;-)

Amazing the similarities between Newcastle and ourselves:

Inept investor who initially enjoys cult status before being perceived as an outsider.

Solid fan base - which (until protests at St James'') allow said investor to believe that the club is invincible and that footballing maters need not be concentrated on.

Too close a relationship between the boardroom and a manager (and director of footy in Newcastle''s case) who is displaying little sign of turning things around.

Alienation and eventual separation from an iconic club figure places the writing on the wall.

Appointment of another icon who has no experience in management but is as desperate as everyone else to see things right, resulting in a dramatic anti climax.

The difference...? I think Newcastle may just have more luck than those around them, which will unfortunately lead there fans to continue to believe that they have a God given right to prem football. Which is a tad unjust i think.