Sign in to follow this  
Muffles

Could it get worse.....?

Just a bit of perspective for everyone - and an opportunity to have a whinge.

As a Norwich fan, like you all, I was gutted a week last Sunday when we dropped out of the Championship - ''how bad are things gonna get?'' I thought.

Then yesterday, the news came through the company I work for will cease to exist by the end of the week, and therefore, I will have no job.......

As things come in threes (alledgedly), any suggestions for whats next?

Doncaster could announce that the board are staying and have appointed Bryan Gunn as manager.Seriously, sorry to hear about your job.

Have you thought about a career in football management?  I know a nice little family club who need someone (no experience necessary)!

[quote user="rjwc22"]Have you thought about a career in football management?  I know a nice little family club who need someone (no experience necessary)![/quote]

Well my company ''Dream Team'' is currently in a safe mid table position - maybe it is worth a shot - provided of course I get a £50million budget.

Denko

Kak news about your job man. The 3rd bit is that I just spoke to Job Centre plus and the only post available to a chap such as yourself is PR at Carrow Road. Good luck with that!

[quote user="DENKO"]

As a Norwich fan, like you all, I was gutted a week last Sunday when we dropped out of the Championship - ''how bad are things gonna get?'' I thought.

Then yesterday, the news came through the company I work for will cease to exist by the end of the week, and therefore, I will have no job.......

[/quote]

I''d forget all about that bracing walk you had planned for this weekend along the cliffs at Cromer.

I hear it''s going to be quite windy......

[quote user="DENKO"]

[/quote]

what sort of work are you looking for?

where i work at the moment is taking people on, its office based, work every 2nd Saturday, dunno what wage you expect but when you consider that we live in the Credit Crucnch and some money is better than NO Money! it pays fairly good basic and theres a fair bit of commission to be earned. between £500 and £1000 a month...

PM me if you want the number....

jas :)