Sign in to follow this  
Paul Spector

David Marshall

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="ncfclad"]

[quote user="Irish canary"]Hopefully we will get some decent money for Marshall at least, It''s quite clear from his statement he is another one of these players who does not give a sh*t about norwih city!! Bring back the days of rob green! It really shows why we''re relegated, Just wait for all the other names now aswell![/quote]

do you know if Hoolahan is staying or going?

[/quote]

I think the short answer to that is going - if he can.  He''ll need to be fully fit though.  Hoolahan is still on the "fringes" of the Republic squad and the new Manager has already said that, unlike his predecessors, he will not be interested in players who are in the lower leagues.

Over to the Hooligan''s agent I would say.

[/quote]

We don''t know for sure that hoolahan''s (non-existant thus far) international career is the deciding factor in his decision.  I''d be suprised if it was, as you say, he''s was only in the fringes of the internation scene in the championship, and there won''t be any premiership move materialising for him that''s for sure.

I''m reasonably confident he''ll still be here.

[quote user="Ren"]

Not that fussed about Marshall, but I am suprised that this is going on with no perminant manager in place.

Come on Delia and co - you must have made some decisions by now!

[/quote]

They have made their decision, everything points to Gunn, Butterworth and Crook.

The friendlies, in Scotland, against old mates Fergie and Bruce all reak of Gunn.

Players wouldn''t be leaving whilst no manager is in place.

Remember Gunn, Butterworth and Crook''s contract''s only ran until the end of the season, whic for us was after the Charlton farce, the very fact that they are still issuing statements about the club and the jobs tells me that we are being braced for the announcement that could condemn this club to League 1 or 2 for the forseable future.

The whole silence thing is just while the club wait for the furore to die down, the press to band a few names about so they can say "we contacted several managers but Bryan Gunn showed more passion that the rest and was cheaper thus allowing us to give him a slightly bigger transfer budget. He was also the only candiate to bring home made cookies to the interview"

[quote user="ncfclad"]

[quote user="Irish canary"]Hopefully we will get some decent money for Marshall at least, It''s quite clear from his statement he is another one of these players who does not give a sh*t about norwih city!! Bring back the days of rob green! It really shows why we''re relegated, Just wait for all the other names now aswell![/quote]

[/quote]

Ultimately Id say we will lose him unfortunately! Id love to see him a Cody Mac playing for Norwich in the same team, although quite small for league 1 they would turn defences inside out. Cant see him staying though, im sure there will be plenty of interest in him, Leeds will surely lead the race to sign him if they go up (so I hope they dont!! Also a friend supports them!) wih Grayson being in charge and all.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="ncfclad"]

[/quote]

I think the short answer to that is going - if he can.  He''ll need to be fully fit though.  Hoolahan is still on the "fringes" of the Republic squad and the new Manager has already said that, unlike his predecessors, he will not be interested in players who are in the lower leagues.

Over to the Hooligan''s agent I would say.

[/quote]

I dont see him staying Cam, but he is no way near breaking into the Republic team yet! I think he got a run out in the friendly against Forest but apart from that, he is well down the pecking order, I personally wanted to see him in it as I was biased and thought good enough, but at least a year or so away and would need to have a really good year in the championship to even be considered!!