Sign in to follow this  
ACE

Ian Crooks 18 Month Contract

Ian Crook has apparently got a "year to run" on his contract.  That means he was given an 18 month contract on arrival.Add to that the decision to sell David Marshall today and I think its clear the board have appointedthe three (four including Deehan) wise monkeys for this season regardless.

We are fans of a club owned by liars, run by a management team with little experience other than a shocking 19 game relegation campaign, and who will field one of the weaker teams in league one next season due to dragging their heels until its too late (just like the last three seasons).This is a disaster.

Ian Crook is not a disaster. One of the best players I have seen at Carrow Rd. His management and coaching ability has yet to be proven either way.

You are missing the point.  The point is that with Crook will come the others, all unproven and failed so far.Unless you reckon Crooky is going to be manager and the others are off?

[quote user="Binky"]Ian Crook is not a disaster. One of the best players I have seen at Carrow Rd. His management and coaching ability has yet to be proven either way.[/quote]