Sign in to follow this  
Scottlarock

- Is there hope for Pattison?

I know Matty Pattison was Mr Roeders player however what do you think to him being our midfield lynch-pin in League One.After all, he had been playing fairly well pre Bryan Gunn taking over. There were allegations of attitude problems etc but frankly if I had been a player and BG got drafted in as my new boss then frankly, I''d be dumbfounded. He scored goals and ran around a lot and frankly I think he woud do better for us in League one than Rusty in the Championship this year.Could he be our new Gary Holt?

I''d agree with this. Many people have been talking about how we need some physical players in the squad for next season to match up to the rest of the league and I think Patty could certainly do a job for us. I just wonder though if we could get a decent price for him if he was on the transfer market? It''s not like he had a hand in our relegation seeing as he barely played towards the end and thus other clubs won''t take it into account.

He''ll be out of the door before it''s stopped revolving from the exit of better players.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Fozzy and him are the same, i''d imagine he''s on big wages too, it''s a no from me[/quote]Agreed. Yes, he could do well in Div 1 - but given he was in the Prem not so long back I can''t see him hanging around for a club for which he has no love. And there''s that little matter of wages.

Everything I hear from the club says the same - he has a real attitude problem and doesn''t fit in well with the rest of the lads.

Also, don''t think he helps himself by propping up the bar in Mercy every night!