Sign in to follow this  
Stephen Hawkings Football Boots

Radio Norfolk have no idea

£400k  I have heard from cousins in wales.  under half price.  All we need is Nicolas Parsons to complete the deal

[quote user="olej"]Roy waller said he hopes norwich get more than a million for lee croft and the reporter (not chris boring gorham) said that its a 6 figure sum for marshall which is over £1m. Obviously he didnt do a degree in maths like me.[/quote]Croft''s out of contract so presumably we''ll get nada, jack, nowt for him

Congratulations on your maths degree, earned apparantly at the expense of English grammar. Your final sentence should read- Obviously he didn''t do a degree in maths AS I DID. Your error was spotted by my wife- the proud recepient of 3 O levels including Cookery.

[quote user="Chesterfield Canary"]jesus christ, does it really matter that he wasn''t grammatically correct, it''s only a flipping message board - you and your wife understood what he was saying perfectly![/quote]Well I didn''t. Did the reporter say "which is over £1m" or was that the after thought comment of the student in Maths?

[quote user="olej"]Roy waller said he hopes norwich get more than a million for lee croft and the reporter (not chris boring gorham) said that its a 6 figure sum for marshall which is over £1m. Obviously he didnt do a degree in maths like me.[/quote]We will get nothing for Croft, he will leave on a free. And Marshall is reprted to be around the £40-£50,000 mark.

How long has it taken you to realise that Radio Norfolk have no idea?

[quote user="olej"]Roy waller said he hopes norwich get more than a million for lee croft and the reporter (not chris boring gorham) said that its a 6 figure sum for marshall which is over £1m. Obviously he didnt do a degree in maths like me.[/quote]

Binky: the reported said that it was a 6 figure fee and that £1m will help the clubs finances.

AJ: that was my point with roy. He said to sign him for another 6 weeks, I assume you mean £400-500k. not 40-50k.

ACE: I have know it for quite a while. Especially Chris Goreham who''s commentary seems to get worse every week, but I cant complain as at least I can listen to the games I cant get to.

Quite, olej. I should have paid more attention to how many 0''s I had typed [:P]