Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

1st of many out of the door an the cheap!!!!

marshall is going to be the 1st of many out of CR very cheap this season...get used to it

God i hope we get new owners soon...if not we are well and truely fecked

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

marshall is going to be the 1st of many out of CR very cheap this season...get used to it

[/quote]

We shouldn''t have to get used to it though C-t-i-d, we shouldn''t accept the fact that the board are full of Shi* and that we have to sell on the cheap,as you say though without new owners we are fecked!!! It''s becoming harder and harder to stay calm while our club goes down the toilet!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

We shouldn''t have to get used to it though C-t-i-d, we shouldn''t accept the fact that the board are full of Shi* and that we have to sell on the cheap,as you say though without new owners we are fecked!!! It''s becoming harder and harder to stay calm while our club goes down the toilet!!

[/quote]without new owners i fear we will be totally flushed(not with money) and how true PC we shouldnt have to get used to it....all my hope is gone for NCFC

i dont usually agree with SMUDGER but protesting seems to be the only way BUT IT WOULD HAVE TO BE ARRANGED PROPERLY THROUGH THE NCISA...then we may see some numbers

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[/quote]

[/quote]without new owners i fear we will be totally flushed(not with money) and how true PC we shouldnt have to get used to it....all my hope is gone for NCFC

i dont usually agree with SMUDGER but protesting seems to be the only way BUT IT WOULD HAVE TO BE ARRANGED PROPERLY THROUGH THE NCISA...then we may see some numbers

[/quote]

The protest we had before and during the open day was low in numbers and in all honestly i agree 100% that if the NCISA sorted one out we would get a far greater number,i still enjoyed the fact that a few of us made a lot of people turn their heads as we sang "sack the board" from the posh seats. Lets hope Thursdays meeting turns out to be the first day of Norwich Citys new era and the club will soon be back in the big time,if we don''t start getting the club on it''s feet now we will suffer long term!

Sorry to point out the obvious but any of our players value has dropped becase they have been part of a poor team. So whatever fee we get for players will reflect that and Marshall''s reported / estimated fee to Cardiff merely confirms that, if it was thought that this was a bargain fee someone else would come along and at least match Cardiff''s offer as of yet I am not aware this has happened.

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]we''ve just been relegated, you surely don''t expect everybody to stay[/quote]why not???? they got us into this mess show some balls and stay and get us out of it...and as for players saying "i dont want to play in league 1" they should of put more effort in when we were in the championship....feck it gets me mad[:@]

The reason the players will leave on the cheap is because they aren''t actually very good.. We paid 1 million for a goalkeeper with little experience. 2 years older, relegation from the championship and a few howlers down the line his value will have naturally dropped. Of course as a championship side we probably could have held out for a better price, but relegated to league one teams will know we are desperate to get the high wage earners out of the door ASAP and of course will exploit that. The only way we will get a decent price for any of the players who leave will be if a few clubs are interested and spark a bit of a "bidding war" but I think the only player who that could happen with is Sammy Clingan.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]we''ve just been relegated, you surely don''t expect everybody to stay[/quote]why not???? they got us into this mess show some balls and stay and get us out of it...and as for players saying "i dont want to play in league 1" they should of put more effort in when we were in the championship....feck it gets me mad[:@][/quote]

Morally your thinking is right alot of modern day footballers dont care about anyone but themselves I''m afraid.