Sign in to follow this  
gazzathegreat

away day heaven

hope you are all going to wish me well guys, off tomorrow on an away day extravangza taking in newcastle and man city!!  what a couple of mouth watering matches in prospect

hopefully we can learn a lot from these two fine attack minded teams - and if any of you are going to either match, come over and say hello - i seem to bump into one or two of you at every ground!

the A1 beckons folks, see you all next week 

[quote]hope you are all going to wish me well guys, off tomorrow on an away day extravangza taking in newcastle and man city!! what a couple of mouth watering matches in prospect hopefully we can learn a l...[/quote]

Have a wicked time Gazza.  I''m spectacularly jealous.  I wish more than anything I was going to those two great stadiums.  Have fun and I hope you see at least one win

[quote]Have a wicked time Gazza. I''m spectacularly jealous. I wish more than anything I was going to those two great stadiums. Have fun and I hope you see at least one win[/quote]

Aye so do I. Goona be a wicked nite on the Toon tomorrow as it''s my birthday. Howay the lads and all that malarkey!!

Have to be a bit more subdued on Monday night though as I''m seeing some customers on the Tuesday before we come back.