Sign in to follow this  
SNAP

So who's making the decisions?

Interesting that the board of Norwich City Football Club are unable or unwilling to make a decision on any of the huge issues surrounding the club. They ask us to believe that they haven’t even decided who is to manage the team next season. Maybe the surprising news that at least one of the coaching staff has an 18 month contract, not “end of the season” as we were led to believe, may provide a clue. They can’t even bring themselves to admit that they are going to try to make a case for keeping our rebate.

Someone has made the decision to let Marshall go. Expect a Gunn/Butterworth/Crook announcement in the next 24-hours. This board won’t want to take the flack for an fire sale themselves.

I love the way that Mumby delia and michael admit that they do not know much about football, however I have it on the authority of a good friend of Gunn that they brought Cureton back to sit waste a few more chances and sit in the reserves and get paid, probably one of the highest wages, for doing nothing. Again it seems these people, who do not know about football, have accepted an offer for Marshall. How do they know how much he''s worth? I suspect they bit the hand off the first club to offer anything. What if an investor came in, we could have held out for a higher price.

The same person that is setting up the Friendlies. 

Gunn has the job I am sure of it.  They are just waiting for everyone to cool off post Charlton.

I get the feeling nothing is going to change at the club, we will see all the same mistakes and awful decisions repeated that got us in this mess in the first place!

They dont know what he''s worth or anything about football but they do know they have made a pigs ear of the finances and have no choice but to let him go for any bid just to save the wages. If this is the case we will see others leaving pretty sharpish as well

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]I get the feeling nothing is going to change at the club, we will see all the same mistakes and awful decisions repeated that got us in this mess in the first place!
[/quote]

I couldn''t agree more Snakepit Boy ... despite reeling out the usual load of cliches this lot haven''t learnt a thing from the car crash that is their ''stewardship'' of our once fine club. I genuinely believe that they''re thinking ... ''give em time, they''ll calm down'' .. at which point poor old Gunny and co will be announced as the dream ticket to take us back to our righful place amongst the elite of the championship ... and then next stop the premiership!!

What a deluded, incompetent, condescending, obnoxious, arrogant bunch they are ... and if they have the nerve to try and entice me to retain by 20% they''re even more deluded than I thought.

I fear nothing is going to change ... and this inertia (the one thing they''re very good at!) will ultimately lead us even further into the mire ... how utterly utterly depressing.

At least Charlton have the right idea ... a root and branch review from the top down ... only this time we WON''T be following the Charlton model!!

Rant over! ... OTBC