Sign in to follow this  
NottsCanary

Are we really going to get changes?

Does anyone actually think that we are going to get the big changes that the delia said we would?

I have a feeling now that Gunn is going to get the hot seat, plus the fact that it appears crook is on an 18 month contract, cant help but feeling we are getting spun a load of shi* again!!

Views:

[quote user="NottsCanary"]Does anyone actually think that we are going to get the big changes that the delia said we would? I have a feeling now that Gunn is going to get the hot seat, plus the fact that it appears crook is on an 18 month contract, cant help but feeling we are getting spun a load of shi* again!! Views:[/quote]we can only hope.........but the later is lightly

Same old crap again. I wish they could just be honest for once. They never announce how much we pay for players or how much we recieve for those we sell, as well as this they lie about contract lengths and then patronise the fans with substandard drivel.  Maybe this is how all boards work I dunno. Id rather have Razz n Pearl making the important decisions