Sign in to follow this  
Patches OHoolahan

Jim Gannon come on down...

Mr Gannon received the majority of fans votes in this poll: http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1676863/ShowPost.aspx, so perhaps the board should listen to the fans for once and go with a sought after, talented young manager, who would also fit the cheap criterion given his redundancy from Stockport.

Seems like a bit of a no-brainer, but then you sometimes have to question whether the board have brains, or if their heads are just filled with ideas of yellow and green blood, prudence with ambition and fairydust.

He would not be as cheap as the people who it has now transpired are still under contract and would have to be paid off though?

worrying how many fans would like boothroyd.

In recent days he has been linked to Blackpool but the latest gossip is that he has joined an Irish consortium who are to make a bid for Stockport.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]It is a no-brainer but I think deep down, we all know what is going to happen.[/quote]

Yep, I think we do.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]It is a no-brainer but I think deep down, we all know what is going to happen.[/quote]

Yep! I really wish I didn''t totally agree with you!

I''ve been emailing N. Doncaster about Gannon and he asked what he would bring to the club. So, I explained, and in response asked what the club things Gunn would bring to the club, he simple said for further discussion to phone him. The man won''t reply now, we all know what the outcome will be. Gannon would be a top appointment though. League two survival, promotion to league one, put up a good fight to hit the playoffs at Christmas time, all on a shoe-string budget. We all know a logical decison is not what the club like though...