Sign in to follow this  
Viva_Marc_Libbra

DONCASTER- MANAGER NEWS.

Whilst in email correspondence with Neil Doncaster and asking about a new manager...

he said

"Watch this space"

I''m hoping this means a new one is on the cards as opposed to giving it to Gunny.

It means Gunn and Crook will be announced in time for Gunn to do the phone in on Radio Norfolk tommorrow morning.....[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Whilst in email correspondence with Neil Doncaster and asking about a new manager...

he said

"Watch this space"

I''m hoping this means a new one is on the cards as opposed to giving it to Gunny.[/quote]

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Whilst in email correspondence with Neil Doncaster and asking about a new manager... he said "Watch this space" I''m hoping this means a new one is on the cards as opposed to giving it to Gunny.[/quote]we will be sharfting you and 25,000+ yet AGAIN

[quote user="ACE"]It means Gunn and Crook will be announced in time for Gunn to do the phone in on Radio Norfolk tommorrow morning.....

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Whilst in email correspondence with Neil Doncaster and asking about a new manager... he said "Watch this space" I''m hoping this means a new one is on the cards as opposed to giving it to Gunny.[/quote][/quote]

I was then going to post the same but with one difference, Butterworth and Crook not Gunn and Crook,either way we''re in trouble!!!

I really hope not :|. Please don''t give it to Gunny, surely even he can see he isn''t ready for this. If he was a player and a inexperienced guy was brought in, instead of a big name manager, a club of our size (in relation to the league) could attract. He''d be gutted, in fact it''d also probably put off players signing for our club which is even more gutting considering we should have someone in charge that knows what they''re doing and Bryan Gunn would have experienced this, and should know IT ISN''T RIGHT FOR THE CLUB. Which he says has the best interests of at heart? My a*se does he.

I asked him about that and about the NCISA meeting. He said nothing about the manager front. He also said: no-one wants to be anywhere where they are not wanted - and no-one has invited Club reps to attend this thursday''s meeting.

So obviously they dont care what the supporters think.

[quote user="olej"]I asked him about that and about the NCISA meeting. He said nothing about the manager front. He also said: no-one wants to be anywhere where they are not wanted - and no-one has invited Club reps to attend this thursday''s meeting. So obviously they dont care what the supporters think.[/quote]

Lol - sounds like they might be getting a bit browbeaten from all the flak!

[quote user="olej"]back to OTBC now. They are going to rely on reporters coverage of thursdays events.[/quote]

Haha. Do you honestly not think that the club will not send one of the juniors to take notes?

[quote user="olej"]I asked him about that and about the NCISA meeting. He said nothing about the manager front. He also said: no-one wants to be anywhere where they are not wanted - and no-one has invited Club reps to attend this thursday''s meeting. So obviously they dont care what the supporters think.[/quote]

We don''t want them at our meeting, we want to be able to talk freely.

[quote user="olej"]He made it quite clear nobody was going to be there from the club, he maybe be somethings, but he is not a liar. I suggested that someone went to take note first hand of what people thought but \i guess not. Ive given up emailing him now as he never gives a straight answer.[/quote]

Are you talking about the same person?