Sign in to follow this  
Charles

Where is 'I am a banana'?

Has anyone heard fom him tonight?  He''s usually full of interesting discussion points!!!

Last seen in a bowl with two scoops of ice cream!

He''s changed name so many times he got a headache and had to lie down.

Actually - this does raise a question I have about how this board works... I was going to start a new thread on the subject but as you''ll understand I felt it may be a little hypocritical!

Banana and I had a bit of banter last night about his (or her) starting 6 or 7 threads in about half an hour (during the 2nd half of the Newcastle Match). I commented on a couple of them but mostly was just toying with him about over posting. I woke up this morning to see whether anyone else had had a pop and 5 of the 6 threads have vanished...

Are threads removed? None of them seemed offensive, just irrelevant to NCFC perhaps. I know that threads soon drop off the bottom of the page if no-one posts on them but these have vanished without a trace. Can someone fill me in?

PS - Angel - what was Banana''s name before this? Just so I can try to get him in context with previous posts.

Although this boards no longer had mods, it is moderated from time to time. Irrelevant and pointless threads get deleted.People seem obsessed with constant name changing atm, it''s pointless! He used to be named ''Mr Norwich City''.However, if it is a reference to ''Rejected'', then kudo''s to you Mr Banana.

[quote user="Romantic"]Actually - this does raise a question I have about how this board works... I was going to start a new thread on the subject but as you''ll understand I felt it may be a little hypocritical! Banana and I had a bit of banter last night about his (or her) starting 6 or 7 threads in about half an hour (during the 2nd half of the Newcastle Match). I commented on a couple of them but mostly was just toying with him about over posting. I woke up this morning to see whether anyone else had had a pop and 5 of the 6 threads have vanished... Are threads removed? None of them seemed offensive, just irrelevant to NCFC perhaps. I know that threads soon drop off the bottom of the page if no-one posts on them but these have vanished without a trace. Can someone fill me in? PS - Angel - what was Banana''s name before this? Just so I can try to get him in context with previous posts.[/quote]

He was Mr Norwich City - joined 17/2/09 - used to start lots of pointless silly one line threads which the Mods used to remove so thats whats probably happened this time.

Thanks Angel - that explains it. In fact, that''s what I was having a crack at him for last night...