*puts tin hat on*

Right...

My step dad reckons Hucks is in the EDP building, and refusing to tell anyone what he is doing..

any truth in this?

i have no idea..

[:D]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Has he had a mental breakdown? Sounds like it from your post.

Don''t worry the police will remove him.

[/quote]

Perhaps hes submitting a classified ad?[quote user="SnakePit Lassy"]*puts tin hat on*

Right...

My step dad reckons Hucks is in the EDP building, and refusing to tell anyone what he is doing..

any truth in this?

i have no idea..[/quote]

He''s just gone in to nick his copy of the Evening News.Never paid for a paper in his life, Hucks - tight as a gnat''s chuff.

Another interview saying how inept and shit everyone behind the scenes at Norwich City Football club are? Either that or a tell all in depth sex story romp involving Delia and MWJ

[quote user="olej"]he has got a break in the season between the 8th and 23th may[/quote]He''s injured and out for the next month or so anyway.Probably doing an interview or something.

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Another interview saying how inept and shit everyone behind the scenes at Norwich City Football club are? Either that or a tell all in depth sex story romp involving Delia and MWJ[/quote]

Wheres the bucket [+o(]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]Another interview saying how inept and shit everyone behind the scenes at Norwich City Football club are? Either that or a tell all in depth sex story romp involving Delia and MWJ[/quote]Wheres the bucket [+o(][/quote]I hope you''re not sick with envy Wazzy![+o(]

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]Could this have something to do with the sackings announced! [;)]
[/quote]

Given the recent news has he come over with a big american backer and Smith & Jones are currently tying up the exit deal?