Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

who would you like to replace doncaster ?

We''d all like Bill Gates... as an owner at least.

Well, we can dream [:P]

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]

How about Kelly Brooke? (Ahhh Kelly Brooke. 3-2-1 BACK IN THE ROOM)[A]

[/quote]

A top quality Chief Executive is not cheap and not easy to find. I trust we will make the right appointment whatever the cost.

[quote user="johnjohnjohnnyjohn"]

[/quote]

Perhaps Hucks has bought back a missive from the States with him (see EDP thread) - Gates has offered the interest he earned in the past month on his fortune to buy out Smith & Jones?

That guy from the Halifax adverts!

[quote user="olej"]Just thought of one. Gunn..... Id but a bet on it. Doing the media stuff tomorrow. When was the last time a Norwich manger took fans calls, or any manger for that matter[/quote]Is that the male version of a minger? [:^)]

[quote user="Gunn for Chief Exec"]I assume your being sarcastic felix fan. Id like someone with football experience and business experience. A cross between Andy Gray and Steve Jobs[/quote]Andy Cullen perhaps?

I wouldn''t be surprised if it were Gunn as well, at least it would mean he wasnt being appointed manager, plus he has had just about every role going at the club.

They then could appoint someone with decent footballing managerial experience like Robins and you''ve got a ''footballing'' person on the board...

[quote user="Gunn for Chief Exec"]He left for MK Dons. Though Peter Cullum and Andrew turner would be good.[/quote]i know he did but no reason why he couldnt come back and i heard his leaving was to do with doncaster and a disagreement they had

Alan Bowkett, with Steve Morgan replacing him as chairman at Redrow in the near future he would surely be an ideal person to have on our board?