Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

what time is gunn phone in tomorow on radio norfolk??

Chris Goreham just said Crooky and Butterworth will be in the studio with Gunny.

Crook for manager, Gunn on the board?

[quote user="old yellow bird"]Chris Goreham just said Crooky and Butterworth will be in the studio with Gunny. Crook for manager, Gunn on the board?[/quote]

Crook will be manager, that is almost certain

you can text, same number as canary call... 07786 200951. will be quite interesting listening as long as all the callers arent 85 years old and havent ever watched norwich city as that is the average listener to daytime radio norfolk!

I do not really care what Gunn does as long as he is NOT manager, although, you have to wonder exactly what he would do if he wasn''t hanging onto NCFC. I do find it worrying that he has this phone in. Does this mean he already has the job?? I sincerely hope not!!!

[quote user="glove1"]you can text, same number as canary call... 07786 200951. will be quite interesting listening as long as all the callers arent 85 years old and havent ever watched norwich city as that is the average listener to daytime radio norfolk![/quote]

Ha ha ha so true

Welcome Bryan, lets get straight to our first caller, Arthur from Hellsdon........

Hello Bryan, ive got a problem with some green fly on my roses do ya have any suggestions??

[quote user="hurricane"]

Welcome Bryan, lets get straight to our first caller, Arthur from Hellsdon........

Hello Bryan, ive got a problem with some green fly on my roses do ya have any suggestions??

[/quote]

"Well actually Arthur I do know more about greenfly than I do about managing a fotball team - but let me pass you over to Ian. Ian - have you ever had trouble with your flys?"

[quote user="hurricane"]

[/quote]

quality!! and then sid from harleston ''hello bryan, have you took over from that young man neil on canary call??''

Next its Jim from Mulbarton hopefully with a footballing question........Jim your through to Bryan whats your question.....   

Hellooooo Bryan, ive noticed the goal mouths have stayed quite green this year at the ground-are we using some sort a fertiliser on the grass or is it regually re-seeded as my grandson keeps chewin up my lawn in places when we have a kick about at the weekend. Can ya help bryan can ya???