Sign in to follow this  
Crafty Canary

REJOICE!, REJOICE!

Thank God the Doooooomster has gone. I just hope they appoint a CEO who knows about football and is bloody positive in outlook for a change. Pity the trout is still there but it''s a start.

Don''t waive the rebate on STs.

Boycott club merchandising.

Boycott club catering

until the whole rotten crew have been brushed aside!!

[quote user="crafty canary"]

Thank God the Doooooomster has gone. I just hope they appoint a CEO who knows about football and is bloody positive in outlook for a change. Pity the trout is still there but it''s a start.

Don''t waive the rebate on STs.

Boycott club merchandising.

Boycott club catering

until the whole rotten crew have been brushed aside!!

[/quote]

Did any of the three measures you mention force Doncaster and Munby to resign?

How would i know but for sure the pressure building on the trout has had an effect. I hope a vote of no confidence in her is called at the NCISA meeting and is passed by a huge majority. No mercy must be shown to those that have dragged our beloved club into the shyte.

GET THEM OUT WITH THE TROUT!!!!!!!!

How would a vote of no confidence help? Given that she is the majority shareholder and effectively the owner of the club she can''t be sacked, no matter how little confidence anyone has in her.

It adds to the pressure. No, she can''t be sacked but life at CR can be made bloody miserable for her and remind her she''s going to be held to account.

A vote of no confidence at this point in time must happen regardless of the departures today otherwise it will look like she has done the right thing once again, Norwich City FC must here us vote in unison because two heads will not solve the problems which are embedded in our once proud club!

Get down to St Andrews Hall and make Delias ears bleed with our discontent!

One for all and all for one..........

If my father was still alive he would be more than mad with what has happened, he told me many a time about the dark days "pre 1960"  about how the supporters and club solved all the issues together, so now we must show the club finally how we feel together!

OTBC since 1969

R.I.P. Dad 1939-2008

[quote user="crafty canary"]It adds to the pressure. No, she can''t be sacked but life at CR can be made bloody miserable for her and remind her she''s going to be held to account.[/quote]

Exactly CC![Y]