Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

How can any fan still back the Cook and her puppet board

Yes this is another bloody rant about the mob who have ruined this club but after more lies have come out today i just couldn''t help myself, Mr Crook is on a 18 month contract yet we got told the new management team had contracts untill the end of the season,this was just more bull***t from the club,at the fans forum Mr Munby said that the club would do everything possible to get the club moving again but we have agreed to sell Marshall for peanuts (around 300k),does this sound like a club moving forward or just a club desperate for cash,why would we sell the Keeper or any player before naming the new manager,what manager would want to join a club who sells it''s players off cheap,well imo Crook and Butterworth already have the top two jobs and we are just being let down slowly,if the rumours are true we are also about to say goodbye to Clingan,Russel,Hoolahan and Drury along with Croft and Marshall,FFS!! what will it take before people get off their backsides and stand up and be counted,this is our club and we must get it back because Delia and co are killing it slowly but surely.

You are wrong.  Money is killing football, not Delia and Co.

When are we going to stop looking for people to blame and actually sit back and realise that quite simply we are sh*t.  The sooner we all realise the realposition we are in then the sooner we can start fixing the problems...

The morgue like atmosphere at Carrow Road since relegation

The belief that the premier league is where we belong and the unrealistic expectations put upon the team

The need for a whipping boy.  Adam Drury, Andy Hughes, Dixon Etuhu, Jason Jarrett, Ian Henderson, Rob Green, Gary Holt. 

Lets kick the new season off by worrying about the things WE CAN influence.  Lets get the atmosphere back to what it was, surely it motivates people.  Lets give EVERY player our total 100% support.  And based on where we are and where can go (positive) and set ourselves realistic new goals, 1 STEP AT A TIME. 

Football has changed, lets change with it......

Were you at the Reading game? The atmosphere inside the ground was deafening, did the team play any better......Nope.

You also have to have a feel good factor about the place and that we will not have until changes are made at boardroom level. Confidence in the boardroom filters all the way down to the paying punter.

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

THE CURRENT BOARD ARE KILLING THIS CLUB.  POOR DECISIONS HAVE COST US, AND IF YOU CAN''T SEE THAT THEN YOU ARE QUITE SIMPLY BLINKERED.

When are we going to stop looking for people to blame and actually sit back and realise that quite simply we are sh*t.  The sooner we all realise the realposition we are in then the sooner we can start fixing the problems...

WE ARE SHIT WHY?  POOR MANAGERS?  POOR PLAYERS?  SO NOBODY IS TO BLAME FOR APPOINTING MANAGERS OR PLAYERS THEN?

NO WORSE THAN BEFORE WE WENT UP WITH NOTHING TO PLAY FOR - SO UTTER SHITE.

The belief that the premier league is where we belong and the unrealistic expectations put upon the team

SO YOU BELIEVE A CLUB WITH 25,000 FANS WHO HAVE CONSISTENTLY BEEN IN THE TOP TIERS OF ENGLISH FOOTBALL WAS OVERACHIEVING THEN?

The need for a whipping boy.  Adam Drury, Andy Hughes, Dixon Etuhu, Jason Jarrett, Ian Henderson, Rob Green, Gary Holt. 

NAME THIS SEASONS WHIPPING BOY?  ROB GREEN? NEVER EVER A WHIPPING BOY - GET YOUR BASIC FACTS RIGHT.

Lets kick the new season off by worrying about the things WE CAN influence.  Lets get the atmosphere back to what it was, surely it motivates people.  Lets give EVERY player our total 100% support.  And based on where we are and where can go (positive) and set ourselves realistic new goals, 1 STEP AT A TIME. 

SO YOU ARE CLAIMING WE WOULD HAVE AVOIDED RELEGATION IF WE HAD SHOUTED LOUDER?

PERHAPS ITS YOU WHO NEEDS TO CHANGE.  I DONT THINK FOOTBALL HAS CHANGED MUCH AT ALL AT ITS CORE.  NCFC HAS BEEN RUN BADLY AS A CLUB, THATS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHANGING FACE OF FOOTBALL.

[/quote]

[/quote]

OMG the lets get behind the team 100% card has been played again, that is the poorest argument for getting the club back on its feet out there,We are shit because the board have made mistake after mistake and allowed the club to become shit!!!!

excellent post Phat canary.  Slowly but surely people are coming round to the idea that Delia & Co must leave this football club.

Sooner or later tone of the lies will expose delia and her disciples.  I am quite shocked that a minimal amount of effort appears to have been made re the contact Tweedy had with the club and the possible Indian investment.

The Sheffield Wednesday chairman is being pro active trying to obtain American investment.  Just what have Delia and Co done to try and secure a sugar Daddy.

Archant perhaps worth another attempt to get the truth re the Turners sudden exit from this football club

The problem with carlos and other fans of his ilk is they will defend Delia until we are in the conference and beyond. If the board all took down there kegs in unison and took a dump on carlos'' living room floor he''d probably be bouncing up and down on the couch clapping away with a big smile across his face.

[/quote]People like you are killing this football club with there endless support of a failure! She has bled the club assets and playing staff dry while blackpool march on in the championship with their 8000 crowds! No matter what noise we make we will still be worse than them as they have a better manager and players due to the way they spend their income!The club must change at the top or we will head further and further downwards. I have not written off the idea of a further relegation under the current regime! They have learnt nothing and are already talking about keeping our failing manager and replacing the likes of Clingan, marshall etc... with more Cody Macdonalds! She stated this on the radio after the charlton game! If we buy lower league players we will end up in lower leagues (Simple)!!!Fair play for yurning up and screaming your head off, but face facts under this board we are more likey to fail than succeed. No matter how much noise we make!

I think people have to accept that their opinion on matters is just that - opinion.  You''re posting on a message board open to 25,000+ NCFC fans and if you''re coming on here expecting everyone to agree with your point of view on everything then you''ve come to the wrong site... try here.I find it just as remarkable that people can possibly be trying to absolve our board or managers of any responsibility - although I agree with Carlos'' statements about money killing football - but its important to ensure that such things are debated and not simply stated.  This is where Smudger falls down in his constant quest for minions - people don''t like being told what to think, they''ll make their own minds up, thank you very much.  Posts such as this are exactly the same as the posts that call for an end to negativity.  Happy clappers, positive percys, negative nancys, worthy out, keep the faith, Deliaites, apologists.... its all the same, really, and just indicative of how little constructive debate actually takes place on these boards.  Some will attempt to keep a level head and engage in reasoned argument with those who happen to disagree with our point of view, others will choose to hurl invectives to all and sundry whilst a similar number will simply cry ''why can''t we all just get along?''  C''est la vie, time to get over it...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I think people have to accept that their opinion on matters is just that - opinion.  You''re posting on a message board open to 25,000+ NCFC fans and if you''re coming on here expecting everyone to agree with your point of view on everything then you''ve come to the wrong site... try here.

I find it just as remarkable that people can possibly be trying to absolve our board or managers of any responsibility - although I agree with Carlos'' statements about money killing football - but its important to ensure that such things are debated and not simply stated.  This is where Smudger falls down in his constant quest for minions - people don''t like being told what to think, they''ll make their own minds up, thank you very much. 

Posts such as this are exactly the same as the posts that call for an end to negativity.  Happy clappers, positive percys, negative nancys, worthy out, keep the faith, Deliaites, apologists.... its all the same, really, and just indicative of how little constructive debate actually takes place on these boards.  Some will attempt to keep a level head and engage in reasoned argument with those who happen to disagree with our point of view, others will choose to hurl invectives to all and sundry whilst a similar number will simply cry ''why can''t we all just get along?'' 

C''est la vie, time to get over it...
[/quote]

I don''t want everyone to agree with me,i just can''t understand why some fans see constant failure as a way forward, How can any fan support the people who are destoying the Club we love? It''s bloody crazy!!!

I agree entirely, Phat, and I find it equally frustrating, but ranting about it is nothing more than cathartic - I can see the point in a way, since it stops our loved ones being on the end of such rants, but its equally as constructive....

Volderamarse has blamed the clubs demise on "football".  Does it need debating or just people to tell him he is talking out of his backside?[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I think people have to accept that their opinion on matters is just that - opinion.  You''re posting on a message board open to 25,000+ NCFC fans and if you''re coming on here expecting everyone to agree with your point of view on everything then you''ve come to the wrong site... try here.I find it just as remarkable that people can possibly be trying to absolve our board or managers of any responsibility - although I agree with Carlos'' statements about money killing football - but its important to ensure that such things are debated and not simply stated.  This is where Smudger falls down in his constant quest for minions - people don''t like being told what to think, they''ll make their own minds up, thank you very much.  Posts such as this are exactly the same as the posts that call for an end to negativity.  Happy clappers, positive percys, negative nancys, worthy out, keep the faith, Deliaites, apologists.... its all the same, really, and just indicative of how little constructive debate actually takes place on these boards.  Some will attempt to keep a level head and engage in reasoned argument with those who happen to disagree with our point of view, others will choose to hurl invectives to all and sundry whilst a similar number will simply cry ''why can''t we all just get along?''  C''est la vie, time to get over it...[/quote]

[quote user="ACE"]Volderamarse has blamed the clubs demise on "football".  Does it need debating or just people to tell him he is talking out of his backside?[/quote]Of course it needs debating... do you honestly believe that everything in the world of football is rosy and that Sky has brought us the land of flowers and sunshine? There''s none so blind...

The problem is you do not debate from what I have read.  You try to outmanouvere other posters and show that you are a very clever person.Lets keep it simple, just like footall.  Volderamarse was talking rubbish and you are a smarmy little sh*t.

[quote user="fearofambition"]The problem with carlos and other fans of his ilk is they will defend Delia until we are in the conference and beyond. If the board all took down there kegs in unison and took a dump on carlos'' living room floor he''d probably be bouncing up and down on the couch clapping away with a big smile across his face.[/quote]

Hilarious, and probably accurate.

Phat:

I feel your pain mate, but 18.000 ST holders have given a green light to our damn board, we''ve been stuffed and shafted by them!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="fearofambition"]The problem with carlos and other fans of his ilk is they will defend Delia until we are in the conference and beyond. If the board all took down there kegs in unison and took a dump on carlos'' living room floor he''d probably be bouncing up and down on the couch clapping away with a big smile across his face.[/quote]

Phat:

I feel your pain mate, but 18.000 ST holders have given a green light to our damn board, we''ve been stuffed and shafted by them!

[/quote]

I have renewed my season tickets as i support  NORWICH CITY not the board,i honestly have thought long and hard about giving it up but i am addicted to match days and without my fix each week i would be very grumpy,why should i let the board take my club away from me? We will hopefully see change soon but if Gunn is given the job i honestly don''t know if i can bring myself to watch to many more crap games at Carrow Rd. I see your point about not renewing but as i said Norwich City is my one drug of choice,it''s just a shame that the dealer is such a useless t***!!

[quote user="ACE"][quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

THE CURRENT BOARD ARE KILLING THIS CLUB.  POOR DECISIONS HAVE COST US, AND IF YOU CAN''T SEE THAT THEN YOU ARE QUITE SIMPLY BLINKERED.

What poor decisions.  Its very easy to be wise after the event, not so easy when you have to make the call....

WE ARE SHIT WHY?  POOR MANAGERS?  POOR PLAYERS?  SO NOBODY IS TO BLAME FOR APPOINTING MANAGERS OR PLAYERS THEN?

The board dont choose the players though do they.  They appoint managers who do that and YES I AGREE that the last 2 managers have been rubbish.  But we know that now dont we, we didnt know before.  Peter Grant ticks all the boxes for what you want in a manager.  The only one he didnt tick was experience, worth a gamble? Yes he was, and anyone who says no is telling a lie.  Lee Clarke anyone......

Rubbish.  The season we made the play offs and until we won the league the atmosphere was electric.  The place used to be a cauldron of noise it was fantastic.  Now its just wall to wall whinging and moaning.  Whats the point...

And INCH, I thought we played OK against Reading until the first goal went in.  But it is important to remember that they still had a chance of automatic promotion so had just as much to play for.

SO YOU BELIEVE A CLUB WITH 25,000 FANS WHO HAVE CONSISTENTLY BEEN IN THE TOP TIERS OF ENGLISH FOOTBALL WAS OVERACHIEVING THEN?

We havent consistently been in the top tiers of english football though have we.  We got relegated in the mid nineties and have had one season back since.  We were in the second division for most of the 80''s as well.  86-95, 9 years in the top flight (ish).  How is that consistently in the top flight.

Of course its where we want to be and what almost every club strives for.  But we have no divine right to be there.

NAME THIS SEASONS WHIPPING BOY?  ROB GREEN? NEVER EVER A WHIPPING BOY - GET YOUR BASIC FACTS RIGHT.

Rob Green has been a whipping boy, my facts are spot on.  This season David Marshall has had a pretty good slating, in fairness I think Glen Roeder took most of flak away from the players this year (rightly so)....But we always seem to have one, why?

Dont be ridiculous.  I am merely saying it may have helped.  If nothing else it probably would have made the experience of attending matches a touch more enjoyable. 

PERHAPS ITS YOU WHO NEEDS TO CHANGE.  I DONT THINK FOOTBALL HAS CHANGED MUCH AT ALL AT ITS CORE.  NCFC HAS BEEN RUN BADLY AS A CLUB, THATS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHANGING FACE OF FOOTBALL.

IF you dont think football has changed much then you must be mental.  Football is a completely different game now than it was in the 90''s.  Its all about the money, and without it you achieve nothing.  In the early 90''s we qualified for europe, finished 4th, beat Bayern Munich etc. etc. Without hardly spending a penny, you simply cant do that now.

[/quote][/quote]

I completely agree that the club needs a total overhaul from top to bottom.  From the boardroom down.  We need massive investment, a good manager and new players.

I am not some flimsy little happy clappy Delia lover.  I am a realist who is sick and tired of the whinging blame culture that is killing the club as fast as delia''s lack of money.

[quote user="ACE"]The problem is you do not debate from what I have read.  You try to outmanouvere other posters and show that you are a very clever person.

Lets keep it simple, just like footall.  Volderamarse was talking rubbish and you are a smarmy little sh*t.

[/quote]

Knee..... and .... jerk....

This is why nothing constructive ever comes from these boards. Moderate view? Let''s crucify you on the altar of spilling our personal bile because we desperately need others to think we''re right.

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"][quote user="ACE"][quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

What poor decisions.  Its very easy to be wise after the event, not so easy when you have to make the call....

The board dont choose the players though do they.  They appoint managers who do that and YES I AGREE that the last 2 managers have been rubbish.  But we know that now dont we, we didnt know before.  Peter Grant ticks all the boxes for what you want in a manager.  The only one he didnt tick was experience, worth a gamble? Yes he was, and anyone who says no is telling a lie.  Lee Clarke anyone......

Rubbish.  The season we made the play offs and until we won the league the atmosphere was electric.  The place used to be a cauldron of noise it was fantastic.  Now its just wall to wall whinging and moaning.  Whats the point...

And INCH, I thought we played OK against Reading until the first goal went in.  But it is important to remember that they still had a chance of automatic promotion so had just as much to play for.

We havent consistently been in the top tiers of english football though have we.  We got relegated in the mid nineties and have had one season back since.  We were in the second division for most of the 80''s as well.  86-95, 9 years in the top flight (ish).  How is that consistently in the top flight.

Of course its where we want to be and what almost every club strives for.  But we have no divine right to be there.

Rob Green has been a whipping boy, my facts are spot on.  This season David Marshall has had a pretty good slating, in fairness I think Glen Roeder took most of flak away from the players this year (rightly so)....But we always seem to have one, why?

Dont be ridiculous.  I am merely saying it may have helped.  If nothing else it probably would have made the experience of attending matches a touch more enjoyable. 

IF you dont think football has changed much then you must be mental.  Football is a completely different game now than it was in the 90''s.  Its all about the money, and without it you achieve nothing.  In the early 90''s we qualified for europe, finished 4th, beat Bayern Munich etc. etc. Without hardly spending a penny, you simply cant do that now.

[/quote][/quote]

I completely agree that the club needs a total overhaul from top to bottom.  From the boardroom down.  We need massive investment, a good manager and new players.

I am not some flimsy little happy clappy Delia lover.  I am a realist who is sick and tired of the whinging blame culture that is killing the club as fast as delia''s lack of money.

[/quote]

Whinging blame culture is not killing the club the bloody board are!!!

Or I could just get of the couch and smash your faces in, which in fairness I probably would.  My point is that it is unfair to blame Delia for the decisions she employs Neil Doncaster to make and for not having enough money.

Unfortunately it is pointless people like you who like to just sit, point and look for someone to blame.  Then decide to come over all wise and knowledgable after THE EVENT... 

Or I could just get of the couch and smash your faces in, which in fairness I probably would.  My point is that it is unfair to blame Delia for the decisions she employs Neil Doncaster to make and for not having enough money.

Unfortunately it is pointless people like you who like to just sit, point and look for someone to blame.  Then decide to come over all wise and knowledgable after THE EVENT... 

[/quote]

And thats the best you can offer!!!!? WTF

In the context of what I was replying to I think it is rather fitting.  What would you prefer, some smart arse smarmy answer.......

This is the reason I rarely post now.  My opinion is as valid as the next mans, am I right? I think so, and I will argue accordingly.  Unfortunately it all ends up the exact same way time and time again.  Delia lover first, then the petty insults, then the ridiculous posts (nice one FOA) and then the educatin police getting involved (nice one to you too PHAT).

Absolutely ridiculous.  And I would also like to point out that with the exception of ACE none of you have managed to come up with any sort of constructive counter argument.  At least Smudger et al have conviction in what they are saying and aren''t just wise after the event.

In the context of what I was replying to I think it is rather fitting.  What would you prefer, some smart arse smarmy answer.......

This is the reason I rarely post now.  My opinion is as valid as the next mans, am I right? I think so, and I will argue accordingly.  Unfortunately it all ends up the exact same way time and time again.  Delia lover first, then the petty insults, then the ridiculous posts (nice one FOA) and then the educatin police getting involved (nice one to you too PHAT).

Absolutely ridiculous.  And I would also like to point out that with the exception of ACE none of you have managed to come up with any sort of constructive counter argument.  At least Smudger et al have conviction in what they are saying and aren''t just wise after the event.

[/quote]

[:|]..      [:S]...      [:|]

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Phat:

[/quote]

I have renewed my season tickets as i support  NORWICH CITY not the board,i honestly have thought long and hard about giving it up but i am addicted to match days and without my fix each week i would be very grumpy,why should i let the board take my club away from me? We will hopefully see change soon but if Gunn is given the job i honestly don''t know if i can bring myself to watch to many more crap games at Carrow Rd. I see your point about not renewing but as i said Norwich City is my one drug of choice,it''s just a shame that the dealer is such a useless t***!!

[/quote]

And this little exchange shows that most of those who advocate not renewing season tickets don''t have one to renew. Good post Phat. Shame on you again Wiz.

"Or I could just get of the couch and smash your faces in, which in fairness I probably would."  My point is that it is unfair to blame Delia for the decisions she employs Neil Doncaster to make and for not having enough money.

[/quote]

Tut Tut.....[N]

[quote user="ACE"]The problem is you do not debate from what I have read.  You try to outmanouvere other posters and show that you are a very clever person.Lets keep it simple, just like footall.  Volderamarse was talking rubbish and you are a smarmy little sh*t.

[/quote]And you sir are resembling Arnold Rimmer rather than Ace.