Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Is it ALMOST worth it?

Make no mistake I was devastated when we got relegated - as I''m sure we all were.BUT- Doomcaster has gone and so has Mumbles ....  If Delia and MWJ leave as well thus bringing in new investment - do the positives outweigh the negatives? IMO they do- and makes relegation bearable. Had you offered me the chance of the board leaving and being replaced as some of the consequences of relegation I would have snapped your hand off.[8] we ALL follow the city

I worry that Delia and co are just using these two as fall guys. Reminds me of Worthington clearing out the backroom staff after our first season in the Champ after relegation.

[quote user="CT "]Make no mistake I was devastated when we got relegated - as I''m sure we all were.BUT- Doomcaster has gone and so has Mumbles ....  If Delia and MWJ leave as well thus bringing in new investment - do the positives outweigh the negatives? IMO they do- and makes relegation bearable. Had you offered me the chance of the board leaving and being replaced as some of the consequences of relegation I would have snapped your hand off.[8] we ALL follow the city[/quote]Agreed, sometimes good comes out of bad things. Here''s hoping!

[quote user="CT "] If Delia and MWJ leave as well

IMO they do- and makes relegation bearable.

[/quote]

you''re a f*cking idiot arnt you, Delia and MWJ leave, taking with them a massive hole in our finances and who comes in? Id be all for a takeover and more money coming in, but just asking delia et al to leave is plain stoopid

[quote user="CT "]Make no mistake I was devastated when we got relegated - as I''m sure we all were.BUT- Doomcaster has gone and so has Mumbles ....  If Delia and MWJ leave as well thus bringing in new investment - do the positives outweigh the negatives? IMO they do- and makes relegation bearable. Had you offered me the chance of the board leaving and being replaced as some of the consequences of relegation I would have snapped your hand off.[8] we ALL follow the city[/quote]I''m not too sure. It depends on the amount of investment and the people who would come in, obviously.I guess i agree with you - however i don''t think it makes relegation ''worth it'' it just makes it bearable.Actually, i just noticed you said ''ALMOST'', so yes, i agree with you CT!

[quote user="CT "]Make no mistake I was devastated when we got relegated - as I''m sure we all were.

BUT- Doomcaster has gone and so has Mumbles .... 

If Delia and MWJ leave as well thus bringing in new investment - do the positives outweigh the negatives?

Had you offered me the chance of the board leaving and being replaced as some of the consequences of relegation I would have snapped your hand off.

[8] we ALL follow the city

[/quote]

yeah it would be worth it, so CT can you now tell more about this investment/takeover?

Every cloud has a silver lining I suppose, I suppose the only way you can answer such a question with pure certainty was if the new owners had the funds available to make us certainties to go straight back up and move upwards and onwards from there.

[quote user="CT "]Make no mistake I was devastated when we got relegated - as I''m sure we all were.

BUT- Doomcaster has gone and so has Mumbles .... 

If Delia and MWJ leave as well thus bringing in new investment - do the positives outweigh the negatives?

Had you offered me the chance of the board leaving and being replaced as some of the consequences of relegation I would have snapped your hand off.

[8] we ALL follow the city

[/quote]if they go and new investment comes in to NCFC yes it would almost be woth relegation

[quote user="Beaker"]

[quote user="CT "] If Delia and MWJ leave as well

[/quote]

you''re a f*cking idiot arnt you, Delia and MWJ leave, taking with them a massive hole in our finances and who comes in? Id be all for a takeover and more money coming in, but just asking delia et al to leave is plain stoopid

[/quote]

Beaker will you have my babies? I think I love you.[;)]

now now Mr. Inch, this is not the first time you have said this im starting to get rather uncomfortable

[quote user="Beaker"]now now Mr. Inch, this is not the first time you have said this im starting to get rather uncomfortable[/quote]

I think you''ll be safe. An inch alone shouldn''t be enough to make you uncomfortable [;)]

Oh, Beaker!Has anyone realised how much this picture makes Andy Hughes look like, err.... a ''willy''?

I have a feeling we will get investment, new board members/directors plus may be some old faces back on the board, I feel Delia will stay on but with some strong footballing people calling the shots.    

[quote user="Beaker"]

[quote user="CT "] If Delia and MWJ leave as well IMO they do- and makes relegation bearable. [/quote]

[/quote]Well done for deliberately cutting out the part of my post that says ''if they are replaced with new investment''- and you say I''m the fucking idiot?If you want to shoot my post down do it without taking out the point that agrees with you. Donkey lover....

[quote user="king canary"]I worry that Delia and co are just using these two as fall guys. Reminds me of Worthington clearing out the backroom staff after our first season in the Champ after relegation.[/quote]

Looks like it