Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Walking away......was the only way!

It''s the only language the board understands, and secretly, behind closed doors, I bet they''re laughing at the militant NCISA planned meeting............so militant, most in attendence will be renewed season ticket holders.

Thats why it will fail, the board won''t listen to the fans, they''ve got their cash now, and the board are performing well, they must be, you renewed at the first deadline.............didn''t you?

Gunn will be the manager..............you''ve shown your faith in the board by renewing early...............when walking away would have sent a clearer message!

Enjoy our further demise, you paid for it!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

It''s the only language the board understands, and secretly, behind closed doors, I bet they''re laughing at the militant NCISA planned meeting............so militant, most in attendence will be renewed season ticket holders.

Thats why it will fail, the board won''t listen to the fans, they''ve got their cash now, and the board are performing well, they must be, you renewed at the first deadline.............didn''t you?

Gunn will be the manager..............you''ve shown your faith in the board by renewing early...............when walking away would have sent a clearer message!

[/quote]mmm.  Someone wants some attention.Wiz, do you think they club will pay more attention to the views of:a) season ticket holdersb) non season ticket holders?

[/quote]how i agree with some of your points 1st Wiz....you cannot slate the people that have dug deep in these hard financial times and renewed...these are the people the keep the club afloat......yes empty seats would have made a statement...but then again empty seats dont put bread on the table

[/quote]What were you saying Wiz?New board, new chairman, new chief exec.......I''m glad I have my season ticked booked to enjoy the changes next season.    Afterall, I paid for it.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

What were you saying Wiz?

New board, new chairman, new chief exec.......I''m glad I have my season ticked booked to enjoy the changes next season.    Afterall, I paid for it.
[/quote]

Sorry Duffman, rats leaving a ship for admin island, thats what it says for me.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]What were you saying Wiz?New board, new chairman, new chief exec.......I''m glad I have my season ticked booked to enjoy the changes next season.    Afterall, I paid for it.[/quote]

A couple of monkey''s have gone, but the organ grinders remain.Nothing''s changed.............................monkeyboy.  [:P]

[quote user="singing canary"]doncasters ignnorance has had a major impact on our fall , wouldnt you agree wiz ..?[/quote]

Agreed SC, he hasn''t helped, but Squeelia''s the main culprit don''t you think?

Two absolutley clueless boardroom staff step down and we cash in for a truly awful goal keeper. I would say today has been farely constructive? Wouldnt you Wiz?

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]Two absolutley clueless boardroom staff step down and we cash in for a truly awful goal keeper. I would say today has been farely constructive? Wouldnt you Wiz?[/quote]

Its a start TCF, but I won''t rest easy until I know Gunn''s not got the job.....and alas, I fear he has!