Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

We may have just been save the disaster of Gunn....

It seems to me that if the current board stayed then Gunny was favourite for the job, with Donny and Mumbles gone we can all at last hope that the new board members at carrow road will have the same feelings as 80 % of NCFC fans and qucikly realise that we need a new manager as a top priority.

Keep the Faith!!

Or, as I have just posted on another thread,maybe this was the cause of the falling out with the queen bee insisting on Gunn and these two standing up to her until it became a case of ''his town aint big enough for all of us''.

[quote user="Huddy "]

It seems to me that if the current board stayed then Gunny was favourite for the job, with Donny and Mumbles gone we can all at last hope that the new board members at carrow road will have the same feelings as 80 % of NCFC fans and qucikly realise that we need a new manager as a top priority.

Keep the Faith!!

[/quote]Have you or anyone conducted any proper research to reach that conclusion - or are you simply going on the sentiments of this message board?

[quote user="Binky"][quote user="Huddy "]

Keep the Faith!!

[/quote]

Have you or anyone conducted any proper research to reach that conclusion - or are you simply going on the sentiments of this message board?
[/quote]

No research required because anyone who wants Gunn in as manager is a moron, simple as.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Binky"][quote user="Huddy "]

Keep the Faith!!

[/quote]

Have you or anyone conducted any proper research to reach that conclusion - or are you simply going on the sentiments of this message board?
[/quote]

No research required because anyone who wants Gunn in as manager is a moron, simple as.

[/quote]

Delia fits that description Alex.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Binky"][quote user="Huddy "]

Keep the Faith!!

[/quote]Have you or anyone conducted any proper research to reach that conclusion - or are you simply going on the sentiments of this message board?[/quote]

[/quote]Golly gosh I wish I was as perceptive as you! Get yourself on that Board laddie - mortgage your house if necessary. Btw, I think Huckerby has suggested Gunn should be allowed to stay....

[quote user="Binky"][quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Binky"][quote user="Huddy "]

Keep the Faith!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Golly gosh I wish I was as perceptive as you! Get yourself on that Board laddie - mortgage your house if necessary. Btw, I think Huckerby has suggested Gunn should be allowed to stay....
[/quote]

If Hucks truly believes that then he should post on here to confirm it. Unless that happens, I will just take it as it is - spin, spin, spin.

Well no there has been no research...

but the poll on the main pinkun page (webteam, how many votes have there been???) has 70/30 against Gunn. Which i would think would have a decent level of votes. Ok i said 80, but not 70. But, still a large majority.

And despite living, working around Norwich i have yet to meet anyone pro Gunn!

[quote user="Binky"][quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Binky"][quote user="Huddy "]

Keep the Faith!!

[/quote]Have you or anyone conducted any proper research to reach that conclusion - or are you simply going on the sentiments of this message board?[/quote]

[/quote]Golly gosh I wish I was as perceptive as you! Get yourself on that Board laddie - mortgage your house if necessary. Btw, I think Huckerby has suggested Gunn should be allowed to stay....[/quote] And who is trying to get Huckerby back to the club ? oh yes Gunn , rather in Huckerbys best interests to have Gunn still in charge then because i dont see any proper manager wanting to re-sign a injury prone 34 year old.

Wa*ky - [quote]Btw, I think Huckerby has suggested Gunn should be allowed to stay....[/quote]

Don''t take this wrong - Huckerby became a ''legend'' at Norwich once he played down the left after he''d been found out as a striker (his prefered position) at Premier clubs -- but since when has he been an authority on football management? Huckerby suggesting that Uncle Fester should remain as manager is akin to Delia giving advice to Marco Pierre White.