Sign in to follow this  
trustme

Munby & Doncaster Sacked....

[quote user="Viva_Marc_Libbra"]At 4ish he was emailing me? Discussing transfer policy/new manager and David Marshall. I suppose it was a quiet day, just clearing his desk.[/quote]

Still gonna work out his notice - see how much more damage he can do by negotiating sh*te deals for Clingan & Croft!

[quote user="trustme"]I have it on very good authority that they''ve both been sacked.   Press will confirm later today.....[/quote]

You obviously work at the club, but it does say they''ve resigned so presume no compensation to be paid?

So who''s going to be manager? [:)]

Don''t know why everyone is so happy. They''ve probably been sacked because they were arguing AGAINST Gunn being appointed manager!!!!

I never had any doubts - the majority of rumors on here are spot on in my opinion. 

Q great joy and jubilation on this Board. The problem now is the appointment of a replacement for Doncaster. His biggest failure IMO was being unwilling or unableto stand up to  Delia, thats what a Chief Executive should be able to do, a new apointment by the remaining Board would inevitably be a Doncaster Clone, no good to anyone. 

If you are going to be picky, neither of them got sacked!

Who on earth is likely to take their roles?! Id say Munby''s role (as was) would suit Gunny.

I dunno… we''re a funny old lot aren''t we?Firstly everyone wants them gone… and when they do go, thats still not good enough. These two are the only ones that can be removed from their positions, the others have to have their shares bought in order to leave!I heard this this morning from my "reliable source/sauce/saws" but there was no way I was going to post the info on here… I don''t want to be called a binner!Well done TrustMe… I sincerely hope everyone that slights you is man enough to apologise.I don''t think this is the end of the news either… more to follow it seems. No, I don''t have any details… just as I typed in that last sentence!

Love it when someone gets it right!!

Was I the only one who did not dis Trust Me?  Err Yes.  Would say I told you so, but am off to crack open a beer!

[quote user="AndyJR"]I never had any doubts - the majority of rumors on here are spot on in my opinion

[/quote]

[:D]  [:D]  [:D]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]I dunno… we''re a funny old lot aren''t we?

I sincerely hope everyone that slights you is man enough to apologise.
[/quote]

[:$]  [:$]  [:$]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]

Well done TrustMe… I sincerely hope everyone that slights you is man enough to apologise.

[/quote]

I wouldn''t go that far . . . [;)] [:D]

I was wrong, totally utterly and completely wrong . . . YIPPEE!!

Well done TM, thanks pal [Y]

PS.  Any news regarding the "further changes to the board" mentioned in the official statement?  There will have to be, and soon - the board is required to have at least five members or it''s unconstitutional.

Let''s hope this is the first sign that the tide is beginning to turn.

[quote user="trustme"]I have it on very good authority that they''ve both been sacked.   Press will confirm later today.....[/quote]

f@ck me, is this the first rumour to come true

Doncaster actually looks like he wants to cry!

fair play to neil, i just said mailed him goood lucka nd he emailed back to say thanks. Whatever you think of the man - fair play to him he at least speaks to fans.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]I dunno… we''re a funny old lot aren''t we?

Firstly everyone wants them gone… and when they do go, thats still not good enough.

These two are the only ones that can be removed from their positions, the others have to have their shares bought in order to leave!

I heard this this morning from my "reliable source/sauce/saws" but there was no way I was going to post the info on here… I don''t want to be called a binner!

Well done TrustMe… I sincerely hope everyone that slights you is man enough to apologise.

I don''t think this is the end of the news either… more to follow it seems. No, I don''t have any details… just as I typed in that last sentence!
[/quote]

No Andy - wrong!

The Smiths can simply RESIGN from the Board and appoint others to run the club. Their shareholding is a separate issue entirely.  

Trustme I just want to place in public my apologies for accusing you of being a binner/Good news Gordon/ Full of Bull Frank/ etc I was misguided by the crap some people have written on this message board over the years that was trash especially when having a post number in single figures.

I was wrong, I am currently eating humble pie and lots of it.

Sorry!