Sign in to follow this  
trustme

Munby & Doncaster Sacked....

I have it on very good authority that they''ve both been sacked.   Press will confirm later today.....

[quote user="trustme"]I have it on very good authority that they''ve both been sacked.   Press will confirm later today.....[/quote]

Whatever mate

[quote user="trustme"]I have it on very good authority that they''ve both been sacked.   Press will confirm later today.....[/quote]I BELIEVE!

[:|]

I appreciate it looks dodgy being my first post and all but trust me this is true....

You will all eat your words when its confirmed.

[quote user="trustme"]

I appreciate it looks dodgy being my first post and all but trust me this is true....

[/quote]

I''ll get the salt and pepper ready

[quote user="trustme"]

[/quote]

I hope that you''re right, and will happily retract my current misgivings if this proves to be correct.

[quote user="trustme"]

[/quote]

Well i am starving!!

Fingers crossed - if correct (which I doubt it is) this would be the first thing Delia Smith has done right in 12 years (which is why i''m not holding my breath) - as she & Michael don''t seem to learn from things staring them in the face...

If they then followed this up by appointing a CEO with a iota of knowledge of football then that would also an improvement - then this man should be given the urgent task of appointing the manager for next season (and most of us know that shouldn''t be dear old Bryan..)

"Trust me"

Right, in the same way that the board wanted us to trust their judgement, selling out best players getting in old and past their best replacements for half the cost, pocketing the rest and claiming we have no funds.

Ashton

to

Earnshaw

to

Cureton :|

He''s back again, new name, same style !

I thought it was going to made impossible for these multiple identity people to post on here.

One major flaw in the original post. maybe the Op would like to explain what they have done to be sacked.  Had he said Doncaster''s contract had been terminated that might have been believable.

His user name "trustme" says it all, what on earth is the appeal to doing these tedious wind ups? I don''t get it? I could maybe kind of understand if it was an Ipswich fan wanting to get under a few Norwich fans skin, but I actually believe that it''s mainly Norwich fans who fancy themself as abit of a joker who post these sort of wind ups....

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

His user name "trustme" says it all, what on earth is the appeal to doing these tedious wind ups? I don''t get it? I could maybe kind of understand if it was an Ipswich fan wanting to get under a few Norwich fans skin, but I actually believe that it''s mainly Norwich fans who fancy themself as abit of a joker who post these sort of wind ups....

[/quote]

It''s the same sort of mentality that thinks making hoax calls to the fire brigade is a great laugh . . .

[quote user="Delia''s recipie for disaster!"]Sauce???

No wonder your username is Delia''s recipe. Anyway, I like a bit of tabasco on my baked beans although Worcester''s pretty good too.

Hello "full of bull frank"/"Good news Gordon"/troll/binner/trustme *whichever is applicable

Is that the bell for the end of break ............................good now GO AWAY

[quote user="trustme"]I have it on very good authority that they''ve both been sacked.   Press will confirm later today.....[/quote]

also have you heard we will be sharing portman road as carrow road is going to be turned into an immigration centre?? lol

in answer to the earlier post, the shareholders sack the chairman as he is voted in the same happens with the CE. I emailed Doncaster last night to ask a few questions about length of Crook and butterworths contracts and when we were going to hear something. As usual I got a less than satisfactory response this morning, possibly as he cleared his desk, he basically said desisions on manager would come after other big desisions were made and no one from the club had been invited to the NCISA meeting. I thought the whole idea was that anyone could turn up.