Sign in to follow this  
StevenageFan

Multiple threads on same subject....why?

This may not be a major concern for most of you, but I think it is very strange why many posters deem it necessary to start a new topic/thread about exactly the same subject as someone else.   We have three topics all about Megson within an hour of each other, is that really necessary?   Why not reply to the first one?

Okay in the case of DD''s it is one minute after GJ, so it could be down to the wait for the moderators, but this seems to happen a lot and sometimes days later.

Just a small gripe of mine when trying to catch up on posts I haven''t read, rant over.

I have to agree that this is frustrating - can moderators combine the comments of similar subjects when started?

At least the Baggies one is OK as the timescales are close - the do the board want promotion and do we feel sorry for worthy posts are identical in all but name and have always been!

OTBC

[quote]I have to agree that this is frustrating - can moderators combine the comments of similar subjects when started? At least the Baggies one is OK as the timescales are close - the do the board want ...[/quote]

No, we can''t combine threads. Maybe one year...

[quote]This may not be a major concern for most of you, but I think it is very strange why many posters deem it necessary to start a new topic/thread about exactly the same subject as someone else. We have...[/quote]

Sorry Stevenage fan.  I posted the Megson thread when there was a lull in moderating activity and others most have posted it too