Sign in to follow this  
Mello Yello

Does this signal......

OMG???The ultimate question!!!Blimey, let''s hope so.I''m obviously praying that there are a bunch more ''chumps'' ready to give up their time to discuss re-evaluation of the paper situation in the ladies loos.

[quote user="LQ"]OMG???

The ultimate question!!!

Blimey, let''s hope so.

I''m obviously praying that there are a bunch more ''chumps'' ready to give up their time to discuss re-evaluation of the paper situation in the ladies loos.

[/quote]

Are you hurting because your favourite CE has been shown the door? [:P]

How did you get on the SCG? Was it networking? A little bit of self-promotion? Or were you recommended through your business dealings? Volunteering your services and drawn out of a hat?

The crux of the question is that the SCG met with the now departed Roger an'' Neil.....They''ve gone, will the role of the SCG follow?

Do Arsenal have an SCG?......[8-|]

I have no idea if Arsenal have an SCG.It was suggested through friends on the offy site (who are/were (depending on things tomorrow) totally anti-Board) that I apply. So I did. That''s it.My business dealings have all listened to my input with far more intent and have thrived, thanks.And I couldn''t give two hoots who is on it and who is not, as long as the day to day match day experience works out - ta!