Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Marshall Transfer Confirmed for Undisclosed fee!

[quote user="Camuldonum"]The local paper say around about £400k plus a promotion clause.[/quote]Its like the fact it was undisclosed when we signed him although we were lead to believe it was around £1million when I have been reliably informed it was closer to £800k. Although I accept that could be with add ons.

Good riddance to the passionless, talentless, chocolate wristed scottish bastard

His agent Willie McKay is a brown-nosing kn*b! "A great club like Cardiff City..."

Great? Cardiff??

Back on topic, sad to see Marshall go, saved a lot of points for us last season - wish him the best.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Is anybody else wondering why a cash strapped club like Cardiff are doing business so early in the close season? Doesn''t seem right to me. [*-)]
[/quote]

Just a guess on my part but probably because Willie (that''s nay way to treat a fooballer) set it up weeks and weeks ago with probably a couple in reserve.[;)]

[quote user="Beaker"]Good riddance to the passionless, talentless, chocolate wristed scottish bastard[/quote]Why hold back Beaker, say what you really mean!

well he is. i want goalies like Gunn and Green, who want to be here and importantly - CAN CATCH

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Is anybody else wondering why a cash strapped club like Cardiff are doing business so early in the close season? Doesn''t seem right to me. [*-)][/quote]

Just a guess on my part but probably because Willie (that''s nay way to treat a fooballer) set it up weeks and weeks ago with probably a couple in reserve.[;)]

[/quote]Even so why would Cardiff choose to make a deal so early and be forced to pay his wages during the close season? Seems like an odd thing for a skint club to do.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Is anybody else wondering why a cash strapped club like Cardiff are doing business so early in the close season? Doesn''t seem right to me. [*-)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Even so why would Cardiff choose to make a deal so early and be forced to pay his wages during the close season? Seems like an odd thing for a skint club to do.
[/quote]

You pay his wages till the end of the month.  They start paying on July 1st.  With a bit of luck BOTH of you will be paying for his holiday.  It''s a bit like the MP expenses system recently reported. 

Happy Marshy, Happy Willie, Possibly Doomy pay off paid for. Trebles all round.  I hope you are not suggesting, Your Lordship, that a skint club is spending beyond their means.[:|]

[IMG]http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/43056000/jpg/_43056393_williemckay_snsi203.jpg[/IMG]You fat bastard

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Is anybody else wondering why a cash strapped club like Cardiff are doing business so early in the close season? Doesn''t seem right to me. [*-)][/quote]

[/quote]Even so why would Cardiff choose to make a deal so early and be forced to pay his wages during the close season? Seems like an odd thing for a skint club to do.[/quote]

You pay his wages till the end of the month.  They start paying on July 1st.  With a bit of luck BOTH of you will be paying for his holiday.  It''s a bit like the MP expenses system recently reported. 

Happy Marshy, Happy Willie, Possibly Doomy pay off paid for. Trebles all round.  I hope you are not suggesting, Your Lordship, that a skint club is spending beyond their means.[:|]

[/quote]I daren''t suggest such a thing, Cam. [;)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Even so why would Cardiff choose to make a deal so early and be forced to pay his wages during the close season? Seems like an odd thing for a skint club to do.
[/quote]

Because:-

1) His registration cannot start until 1st July, so we have to pay his wages until then.

2) They obviously know a bargain when they can see one. If you see a half price Playstation 3, you dont leave it on the shelf and go back 4 weeks later.

3) He probably isnt on as much as Darren Purse was, who they have just released.

[quote user="Beaker"]Good riddance to the passionless, talentless, chocolate wristed scottish bastard[/quote]

So, you don''t rate him then?

Or can I put you down as a maybe?

put me down as a f*ck off marshall and dont forget to pay your tv licence this year you tw*t

[quote user="Beaker"]put me down as a f*ck off marshall and dont forget to pay your tv licence this year you tw*t[/quote]

Great stuff [:D]

[quote user="Beaker"]Good riddance to the passionless, talentless, chocolate wristed scottish bastard[/quote]

You weren''t keen on him then?