Sign in to follow this  
Wembley_Canary

This could mean one of two things....

[quote user="Salahuddin"]They were just scapegoats so Delia can save her arse once again. There is no takeover planned I am sure! [:@][/quote]

I still live in hope that this is just the start, the fact that they have said there will be FURTHER CHANGES IN THE BOARDROOM the basis of that hope. There''s only 3 of them left and I don''t think Foulger will be going  anywhere so hopefully Smith and Jones will be the subject of the further changes.

[quote user="kdncfc"]

[quote user="Salahuddin"]They were just scapegoats so Delia can save her arse once again. There is no takeover planned I am sure! [:@][/quote]

I still live in hope that this is just the start, the fact that they have said there will be FURTHER CHANGES IN THE BOARDROOM the basis of that hope. There''s only 3 of them left and I don''t think Foulger will be going  anywhere so hopefully Smith and Jones will be the subject of the further changes.

[/quote]

Those changes could just be the people they are bringing onto the board to replace Doncaster and Munby,.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

Those changes could just be the people they are bringing onto the board to replace Doncaster and Munby,.

[/quote]

We already know about the changes involving Doncaster and Munby, I take it to mean that there will be other changes apart from them.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"][quote user="kdncfc"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bob Cooper, Barry Skipper and Delia''s nephew, Tom.....

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

Munby and Doncaster stepping down could mean one of two things, it could just be a decision that was made for cost cutting purposes, their wages alone will probably save the club 200k a year. Or it could mean that a potential takeover is just around the corner? Of course I hope it is the latter but can''t help but think that this is just part of Delia and Co''s restructure plan to help balance the books for League 1. What do you think?.....

[/quote]

On one hand, quite a few clubs don''t actually have a CEO. Staff are often consulted to the structure when there are redundancies to be made. The Boardroom vacancies could be filled by an accountant etc. On the other hand, the door is wide open for others to come in with investment, put their own people into the Boardroom, select a manager and sign players during the transfer window before the season starts. It is a great opportunity, but who will bite?